Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2007, 09:28 PM

Default Ask Your Father

Lookit, I'm probably the oldest regular poster in BBV4L. I have more life experience, I'm intelligent. I've made my mistakes and learned from them.

I want to pass along my knowlege to you young pups. Ask me about anything- women, employment, education, whatever. Let me be the responsible adult in BBV- I'll give you the straight dope on how you should live your life.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:29 PM

Default Re: Ask Your Father

How old r u, blutarski?
Old 06-20-2007, 09:29 PM

why do i suck with womenz and how old are you?
Old 06-20-2007, 09:32 PM

I'm broke and I don't get paid for 2 weeks, how much can I get for selling plasma/sperm?

Seriously
Old 06-20-2007, 09:42 PM

DDY: an elderly 37.

furyshade: you suck with women because you're too young. If you have a steady girlfriend, dump her and ask a different girl out each week. You don't have to bang her (but of course, if the opportunity arises...) just go out and have fun. You will learn how to do this and gain confidence.

When you go to college, do the same thing, but try to get laid as much as possible. NO STEADY GIRLFRIENDS. I can't stress this enough. College is a sex gift, my friend. Don't squander it.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm broke and I don't get paid for 2 weeks, how much can I get for selling plasma/sperm?

Seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes, this question reminds me of those bleak days right after I came through the other side of my opium addiction, and right before I signed up on a tramp steamer bound for Buenos Aires. Lean days indeed. I believe I sold at least 35 percent of my blood, mostly to the Chinese doctor working out of the back of a boarding house in San Francisco's Skid Row. Back then, you were lucky to get four bits, a shot of whiskey, and a kick in the ass as you stumbled into the street, I can tell you.

Now, you can contact an office of Plasma Care in your area to find the latest prices for your life's blood.

Sperm, can't help ya. I think it's donation only.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ah yes, this question reminds me of those bleak days right after I came through the other side of my opium addiction, and right before I signed up on a tramp steamer bound for Buenos Aires. Lean days indeed. I believe I sold at least 35 percent of my blood, mostly to the Chinese doctor working out of the back of a boarding house in San Francisco's Skid Row. Back then, you were lucky to get four bits, a shot of whiskey, and a kick in the ass as you stumbled into the street, I can tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is A+ awesome and makes me wonder why people hate on you constantly. Also thanks for the linky.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

theres a good chance u have teh hiv.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you seriously this stupid, or just pretending?
Old 06-20-2007, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you seriously this stupid, or just pretending?

[/ QUOTE ]

i know u werent serious, if thats what you're trying to say