Old 02-18-2006, 05:22 PM
michw michw is offline

Location: computer
Default This weeks Party Points

My 'total regular points earned' for 2/15 and 2/16 are much higher than they should be according to my February party points statement. Anyone else experience this?
Old 02-18-2006, 05:26 PM
AAAA AAAA is offline

Default Re: This weeks Party Points

don't mean to hijack, but my points aren't recorded for 2/17, are yours?
Old 02-18-2006, 05:28 PM
SoCalRugger SoCalRugger is offline

Location: on the raggedy edge

Mine aren't. It took them a couple days to update points for the 15th. I'm sure it'll get sorted out in a day or two.
Old 02-18-2006, 05:35 PM
MicroBob MicroBob is offline

Location: The cat is back by popular demand.

'partypoker' posted in internet-bonuses that you will need to earn 25% fewer points for this week only in order to receive the same amount of money.

Also says that the pop-up will be updated by sometime tonight to confirm this.
Old 02-18-2006, 05:54 PM
michw michw is offline

Location: computer

Sweet! Thanks for the info.
Old 02-18-2006, 06:42 PM
Catt Catt is offline

[ QUOTE ]
My 'total regular points earned' for 2/15 and 2/16 are much higher than they should be according to my February party points statement. Anyone else experience this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine to. When I queried support about why the 15th hadn't shown up (this before the inflated points did show up) they responded that there were technical difficulties and that my correct points for the 15th and 16th were X and X -- the respective X's were exactly what I should have received. So, they may be well aware that many (if not all) points statements are showing inflated numbers.
Old 02-18-2006, 07:50 PM
Petomane Petomane is offline

Mine are inflated as well. Could it be that they're giving out extra points to make up for the dreadful new software crashing all the time?
Old 02-18-2006, 08:16 PM
Catt Catt is offline

I don't think so. My message yesterday:

[ QUOTE ]