Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2006, 05:22 PM

Default This weeks Party Points

My 'total regular points earned' for 2/15 and 2/16 are much higher than they should be according to my February party points statement. Anyone else experience this?
Old 02-18-2006, 05:26 PM

Default Re: This weeks Party Points

don't mean to hijack, but my points aren't recorded for 2/17, are yours?
Old 02-18-2006, 05:28 PM

Mine aren't. It took them a couple days to update points for the 15th. I'm sure it'll get sorted out in a day or two.
Old 02-18-2006, 05:35 PM

'partypoker' posted in internet-bonuses that you will need to earn 25% fewer points for this week only in order to receive the same amount of money.

Also says that the pop-up will be updated by sometime tonight to confirm this.
Old 02-18-2006, 05:54 PM

Sweet! Thanks for the info.
Old 02-18-2006, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My 'total regular points earned' for 2/15 and 2/16 are much higher than they should be according to my February party points statement. Anyone else experience this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine to. When I queried support about why the 15th hadn't shown up (this before the inflated points did show up) they responded that there were technical difficulties and that my correct points for the 15th and 16th were X and X -- the respective X's were exactly what I should have received. So, they may be well aware that many (if not all) points statements are showing inflated numbers.
Old 02-18-2006, 07:50 PM

Mine are inflated as well. Could it be that they're giving out extra points to make up for the dreadful new software crashing all the time?
Old 02-18-2006, 08:16 PM

I don't think so. My message yesterday:

[ QUOTE ]
--Original Message--
Date: 2006-02-17 14:41
To: vip@partypoker.com
Subject: Fwd: Upgrade Problems and Acceler-8-tor and Player Points
Dear Sir or Madam,
I have not received a reply to my message below, and now I have another issue to discuss.
I checked my Party Points balances today to see where I stood on my weekly Acceler-8-tor bonus.
It appears I have been credited with XXXX points for my play on the 16th -- my own calculations indicate I should have earned XXXX points. Is this doubling of my points on the day of the upgrade VIP's response to the issues created with the software upgrade? (emphasis added) If so, it strikes me as very fair and appreciated.
However, my points balance also shows that I earned no points on Wed the 15th. I played a lot of poker at Party on the 15th (knowing I would be unable to play much over the weekend and wanting to try and reach my Acceler-8-tor target). By my calculations, I should have received XXXX points for my play on the 15th. Will these points be credited to my account and will my Acceler-8-tor tracking information reflect this correction?
Thank you,
XXXX
Account Name: XXXX
Screen Name: XXXX

[/ QUOTE ]

Party's reply:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear XXXX,

Thank you for contacting us.
During the software upgrade, an error occurred with the party points whilst they were being added to the account. Your points for the 15th should show XXXX, and your points for the 16th should show XXXX [Note: the totals Party cited here are accurate for my play, and about half of what was being shown on the points page at Party]. We have escalated this issue to the appropriate department, and they are taking steps to resolve it as soon as possible.
Everyone at Party Poker is working very hard to make this transition as smooth as possible. We decided to go ahead with the upgrade during the Acceler-8-tor promotion because we want our players to enjoy the many cool features on the new PartyPoker.com platform as soon as possible.
As some players have experienced initial difficulties with new software, we have decided to lower the points targets for week 2 of Acceler-8-tor promotion by 25% for all players.
For example if your original promotion was $100 bonus for generating 1,000 regular Party Points, your new points target for week 2 of the Acceler-8-tor promotion is now reduced to $100 bonus for generating 750 regular Party Points.
The reduced targets apply only to week 2 of Acceler-8-tor promotion. In week three the targets will return to the original level ($100 for generating 1,000 regular Party Points in the example above).
All other elements of the promotion will remain the same
Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!
XXXX
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]