Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2006, 08:43 PM

Default Celtics vs. Pistons 11/3 - nba experts needed!!!

I'm attending the Pistons at Celtics game tomorrow night. I'm not a huge NBA fan and don't particularly like either team. However, I am a huge fan of GAMBLING and my degenerate ways force me to place a huge bet on any pro game that I attend live. Pistons are ONLY favored by two points. Lock Pistons?
Old 11-02-2006, 08:46 PM

Default Re: Celtics vs. Pistons 11/3 - nba experts needed!!!

the pistons looked bad last night against the bucks... then again the celtics didnt look so hot either...... might be better off going on the O/U, havent looked at this game at all though.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:21 PM

pistons sound good... big bounce-back game (some concerns pistons will be much worse this year, but a little premature right now) .... i think celtics may have had ceremony for red auerbach last night and pierce played huge...
Old 11-02-2006, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm attending the Pistons at Celtics game tomorrow night. I'm not a huge NBA fan and don't particularly like either team. However, I am a huge fan of GAMBLING and my degenerate ways force me to place a huge bet on any pro game that I attend live. Pistons are ONLY favored by two points. Lock Pistons?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be at this game too and will be betting on the CELTS DUH FTW.

I BLEED GREEN BLOOD AND CRY GREEN TEARS.

And I will be rockin my Pierce HS jersey.

INGLEWOOD BABY.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:43 PM

my two favorite teams [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

i don't think you can possibly be making a bad bet laying two with the pistons. it may not be a +EV bet, but they are certainly live to beat the number given the talent disparity. boston could be a surprise team this year. i gave up on watching them in frustration last season, because even though they had a lot of the pieces, there's no way they would solve the puzzle. delonte west is good young player but not a true point guard. we'll see what sebastian telfair can do this season, i'm not familiar with him. al jefferson and ryan gomes both young players who should continue to improve due to work ethic.

you can normally judge how the celtics played in an individual game by looking at paul pierece's stats. i see he shot only 10-23 against new orleans, 8 of 15 on free throws... that's not typical.

pistons lose a significant regular season edge without ben wallace. but for me, a fan of of finesse and shooting, it's not as much of a dropoff as others might grade it.

celtics normally bring a great effort against the pistons and match up well since pistons aren't very big either
Old 11-03-2006, 03:41 PM

60 to win 60.60 on Pistons (-2). Celtics suck. Leaves me with 100 bucks in accout, reload coming soon...