Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2007, 11:49 PM

Default Re: Post a picture of the hottest girl you\'ve been with

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Can we just keep posting her pic over and over again? Srsly. Does anyone know who she is by any chance? She is effin gorgeous.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing I remember was that the tool who dated her had the nerve to break up with this goddess. HE actually broke up with her. I know the whole thing ended in a trainwreck.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is very pretty. But, I have to say that, by looking at her, there could be an odor problem. She doesn't look like the type to keep things well shaved. Her body type, facial structure and hair color suggests a tendency towards odor. Combine that with a full muff and you've got fish stink, brother.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot. Not only is that girl a thing of absolute beauty, she also looks sweet and approachable. I mean, what can we know from just a pic and all but damn damn damn. She's about as close as you can get to a 10 IMHO. I'm in love just from looking at that pic over and over again. Anyone have the others?

[/ QUOTE ]

Others of her I hope. I keep coming back to this thread for her pic. Is this sad?
Old 05-12-2007, 01:34 AM

Default Re: Post a picture of the hottest girl you\'ve been with

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Can we just keep posting her pic over and over again? Srsly. Does anyone know who she is by any chance? She is effin gorgeous.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing I remember was that the tool who dated her had the nerve to break up with this goddess. HE actually broke up with her. I know the whole thing ended in a trainwreck.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is very pretty. But, I have to say that, by looking at her, there could be an odor problem. She doesn't look like the type to keep things well shaved. Her body type, facial structure and hair color suggests a tendency towards odor. Combine that with a full muff and you've got fish stink, brother.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot. Not only is that girl a thing of absolute beauty, she also looks sweet and approachable. I mean, what can we know from just a pic and all but damn damn damn. She's about as close as you can get to a 10 IMHO. I'm in love just from looking at that pic over and over again. Anyone have the others?

[/ QUOTE ]

You love dudes dude. Why else would you have a picture of a guy getting his nutsack bit? Freudian brosef.

You're an undercover brother lover - aka teh ghey.