Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 03-22-2007, 06:21 PM

Default Re: Closed Account at UltimateBet

John this really sucks man, what can you do? Nothing. I guess you can never play at UB again. You are getting your money though right?
Old 03-22-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
John this really sucks man, what can you do? Nothing. I guess you can never play at UB again. You are getting your money though right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know anything definitive yet because I haven't gotten their email back, but I do know some information based on the cashier screen while I was still logged in. Basically what happened is while I was playing I tried to open a new table and it said my account was locked. So then I closed down all the tables and went to the cashier. At the cashier it said that they had taken $943 out of my account for "bonus abuse recovery" and rest was still there. Then I logged out and try to log back in to see that I couldn't. Now I'm waiting on their email...
Old 03-22-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know anything definitive yet because I haven't gotten their email back, but I do know some information based on the cashier screen while I was still logged in. Basically what happened is while I was playing I tried to open a new table and it said my account was locked. So then I closed down all the tables and went to the cashier. At the cashier it said that they had taken $943 out of my account for "bonus abuse recovery" and rest was still there. Then I logged out and try to log back in to see that I couldn't. Now I'm waiting on their email...

[/ QUOTE ]

So they took $943 from you to recover a $650 bonus? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2007, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So they took $943 from you to recover a $650 bonus? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing they're counting points to cash as bonus money too.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:06 PM

What the hell is "bonus abuse" anyway?

You deposit -> you play -> you get a bonus.

Where's the abuse?
Old 03-22-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What the hell is "bonus abuse" anyway?

You deposit -> you play -> you get a bonus.

Where's the abuse?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they think you have played there before under another name and already earned the bonus.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:52 PM

Thanks for the clarifications. If this is true, this is certainly troubling. You should post a screen cap (use your PRNTSCRN button, paste into MSPAINT, black-out stuff that identifies you) that shows "bonus abuse recovery" withdrawal from your cashier page.

I doubt you have any recourse other than to publicly complain hope they help you to avoid the bad publicity. And that's a pretty thin chance.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:13 PM

Well, I finally got a reply from UB. They're saying that I'm using bots and my account will not be reactivated. I asked for clarification as to what bots I'm using or anymore information and their response was "As stated in the previous email your account has been disabled and will not be reactivated." That's it, no further explanation. I replied asking what they're going to do with the money in my account and if there's anyway I can prove that I'm not using bots for bonus abuse. I'm waiting on their response. This is all really ridiculous.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:06 PM

And away we go!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2007, 09:24 PM

Some of these sites seem so shady. Technically, they could tell anyone that they are using bots and just keep the $$. What recourse would you have? Pretty much none, besides some negative press you could give UB on here (which they already get and people still play there)