Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2007, 10:06 PM

Default Re: ***Official Sopranos Next To Last Episode Thread***

anyone think Patsy Parisi is playing both sides, he could have given the bad tip to the hitman when they were looking for Phil and he seems to come away from the silvio shot out unscathed and unchased
Old 06-03-2007, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone think Patsy Parisi is playing both sides, he could have given the bad tip to the hitman when they were looking for Phil and he seems to come away from the silvio shot out unscathed and unchased

[/ QUOTE ]

The guys had to get the [censored] outta there before the cops came. They didnt really have a chance to run after him.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:21 PM

I think this could be a good call. Patsy was real upset with Tony a few seasons ago because he had his twin brother whacked. He pissed in Tony's pool while the Feds were installing the wiretap in the lamp in the basement. Also. . .Paulie has also shown some allegiance to the NY crew. Remember it was him who tipped off Johnny Sac to Ralphie's joke about the mole on Jenny Sac's ass. So. . .are the only people left around Tony people who have divided loyalties between Tony and the New York crew?
Old 06-03-2007, 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Prime targets were Tony/Sil/Bobby, Patsy would just have been gravy.

Feeding the Paulie turncoat theory: why was Bobby the third target rather than Paulie?
Old 06-03-2007, 11:18 PM

They covered this. The NY crew asked about Paulie and was told no, only the captains. They don't need to off everybody in the whole crew.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They covered this. The NY crew asked about Paulie and was told no, only the captains. They don't need to off everybody in the whole crew.

[/ QUOTE ]

Paulie's not a captain?
Old 06-03-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Paulie is a captain. The debate was over who was the #3 guy in the Soprano family after Tony and Sil.

There's easily a possibility that Phil is keeping Paulie alive to run New Jersey.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Paulie is a captain. The debate was over who was the #3 guy in the Soprano family after Tony and Sil.

There's easily a possibility that Phil is keeping Paulie alive to run New Jersey.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I wouldn't be totally surprised if we find out in the final episode that Paulie's been in Phil's back pocket most, if not all of the final season. If someone was going to kill the top 3 guys in the Soprano family, why would -anyone- think that Bacala would take precedence over a captain who's been made for decades, and whose whole life is the crime family? Phil didn't -want- Paulie dead, and probably for the reasons you mentioned.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:45 PM

[censored] electric Jesus on a pogo stick. I wanted to cry for most of the episode. I'm so sad it's going, I'm sad about Bobby, I'm sad about Syl.

Are they back at Tony's mother's house? Jesus Christ, the final scene was so [censored] intense, with that [censored] gun Bobby gave him.

[censored] of music references: The End, Tony says "it doesn't take a gynecologist to see which way the wind blows" (paraphrasing Dylan), Tony says "Exile on Main St" when he finds out Bobby wants to help Junior, I'm sure there were others that I missed.

Was anybody else hoping that Furio would have been one of the guys who comes over from Italy?
Old 06-03-2007, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Was anybody else hoping that Furio would have been one of the guys who comes over from Italy?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not realistic. Tony suggested to Carmela a couple seasons ago that if Furio showed his face anywhere, he'd be dead.