Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2006, 06:31 AM

Default The Hell Test

Here's an oldie but goodie that I've never seen posted here: The Hell Test. FWIW I scored 111 but I've heard as high as like 160 (former receptionist in our office, I believe it, chick was car-azy). Also has anyone ever licked an eyeball? WTF kind of question is that? Interested in hearing about the scores of others.

(I was too lazy to find a site that didn't have a popup ad but I'm running Firefox so it wasn't a problem. Hopefully it's not something obnoxious...)
Old 08-05-2006, 06:44 AM

Default Re: The Hell Test

my favorite: "ever make someone sleep on the wet spot?"
Old 08-05-2006, 07:32 AM

Old 08-05-2006, 07:49 AM

Well, I scored 102 in my previous life where I was mostly good boy living in boring Utah.

However, 6 years ago, I moved to Bangkok Thailand and was a mostly bad boy for a few years. I now score at 213 [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] and am pretty sure they will have a nice spot picked out for me in Hell.

Back living in Vegas now as a comprimise between the hedonism of Bangkok and the sterility of Salt Lake City, so maybe my points will drop down and I can avoid eternal damnation. If not, It was a helluva fun ride!!

BMaverick
Old 08-05-2006, 08:05 AM

141. It says I'm enjoying life to the max! So why am I up at 5am watching the news and posting here?
Old 08-05-2006, 08:18 AM

they asked the wrong questions...i honestly got a 148 and the key word in all the questions was "ever"

i wonder what i would get for the last 20 years, lol...i don't think i want to know.

ok, it is sad to think that the 70 i got for the last 20 years is in the normal range.
Old 08-05-2006, 09:30 AM

129. I wonder how many points I lost with all the drug questions (not including alcohol).
Old 08-05-2006, 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
However, 6 years ago, I moved to Bangkok Thailand and was a mostly bad boy for a few years. I now score at 213 [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] and am pretty sure they will have a nice spot picked out for me in Hell.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. I didn't know it was even possible to score that high. Have you licked an eyeball? What was that like?

I anticipated that guids, if he sees this, would have had the highest score but that's gonna be awfully tough to beat.
Old 08-05-2006, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. I didn't know it was even possible to score that high. Have you licked an eyeball? What was that like?

I anticipated that guids, if he sees this, would have had the highest score but that's gonna be awfully tough to beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive never done a barbituate, Ive never done 69, and there were some other dumb sex questions that Ive never done, so Im a danger to society. Also, suprisingly I answered yes to all the booze questions except passing out in a bar, Ive never done that.
Old 08-05-2006, 12:57 PM

130 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]