Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2007, 08:38 PM

Default Beat : Girl I start dating gets prank phone calls.

Headlines.

I take out this very attractive divorcee. She and I do a good boy first date. Today she gets 5-7 prank phone calls on her cell phone with only this as a message. "You're a Fking Whore!"

Question: How hard is it to get a cell phone number besides already having it?

Backgroud:

I go out for wings. I run into Paul. We begin drinking after wings... and just like 9 years ago... Random chick approaches us. (The approach was wierd... very similar to how my x-wife met)

Anywho. I graduated with this girl and I am very good friends with her much older sister (also the sis is an x employee) After chatting with her for a bit she goes back to the table with her other sis, her husband, and a gaggle of rug rats. She then begins to pelt me with spit balls. After a bit of flirting I get her number. After like 2 conversations she blows me off for like a 10 days. Doesn't return 2 calls. I call her one more time and bingo I get a date last night.

I almost considered dressing a bit down. Boy I am glad I wore something good. Boy was she smoking hot. Tight capris and a spaghetti strap black shirt with a see through cover. Hot-Hot-Hot.

We do dinner... At a place where I am a frequent customer, but where my buddy just broke up with owner's daughter/ bartender. Jess does the nose thing to me, while her brother greets me from across the bar. Mom waits on us and its very polite.

After dinner, I take her back to my place. We chat and don't watch Shrek on TBS. I take her back to her place to take care of her puppy. She forgot her phone at my place. I drive back to get it and get greeted by her in her PJ's. I get a bit of action - but I am still master of my domain.

Save all the wussy things about me not trying to nail her. I'm recently divorced as well, and lets say I don't want anyones claws in me for a long time. This is also her first date since the seperation 7 months ago.

All is well on my end. Text her a few times today. Get a few giggles. Sleeping in my pool when the phone rings. Its her. Apparently after noon she has been getting repeated cell phone calls from a restricted number.

After she calls her x, she concludes that it wasnt him based on female intuition bullsheet. I have recieves prank calls in my past from my x's cronies. They are way more carefull than this diskless bastard today though, so I doubt its them...

I have no idea how anyone could get her # from my end. I only got it thrusday myself and my phone has basically been in my hands since then.

So the list of suspects are:
My ex's cronies - doubtful since practically impossible to get number- right??
Her x
Her x's cronies?
Someone from work- she just started a new job, but no one has the number

Random Stalker

I suggested using *57 call trace and attempting to call the state police to start a harrasment case.

I also suggested calling verizon for blocking incoming restricted calls.

Any other suggestions?
Old 06-10-2007, 08:39 PM

Default Re: Beat : Girl I start dating gets prank phone calls.

dont be a snitch
Old 06-10-2007, 09:20 PM

This is the single most unintelligible post I've ever encountered on these forums. What [censored] language are you speaking brah?
Old 06-10-2007, 09:26 PM

After dinner, I take her back to my place. We chat and don't watch Shrek on TBS. I take her back to her place to take care of her puppy. She forgot her phone at my place. I drive back to get it and get greeted by her in her PJ's. I get a bit of action - but I am still master of my domain.

I am a bad writer. I could probably improve if I wanted to. In fact the stuff that I am writing is on a second grade level. I refuse to use commas. Instead I use short choppy sentences.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:08 PM

lol I stopped reading about four sentences in. English is your...9th language?
Old 06-10-2007, 11:01 PM

why is this your problem???

You've been on ONE date!
Old 06-10-2007, 11:04 PM

Could you say that again but speak slowly this time.