FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2007, 07:01 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wait, I'm confused.

I just started reading and stuff. Someone explain how books ISN'T the VP. Nich died despite having fewer votes than books, so that would suggest books WAS the vp, otherwise books would have died. Someone tell me why I'm wrong, and if I'm not wrong wtf are we doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

because there are a couple of other possibilites.
a) Books is telling the truth, is a power villager, bought protection for himself, and Nich died because he himself was targeted rather than as a consequence of the VP being targeted.
b) Books is a power wolf, but not the VP, who has lynch protection. (DMK, the revolution leader, had this power, so it seems reasonable that a power wolf would have it).

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I hadn't read that yet. I think I'm going to take 45 minutes or so when I get home and just read from the beginning. My gut is that books is full of crap...like a trashy romance novel that KM reads.

[/ QUOTE ]

i disagree that books is full of crap, but theres something so villagery about you saying he is full of crap.. i think we need to eliminate kyro as an utr suspect for right now..

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? There is something villagey about saying someone is full of crap without giving any reason for thinking it.

Okay, jenn, you're full of crap, mate.

I just cleared myself innit.

[ QUOTE ]
where is monk?

[/ QUOTE ]

Aussie, no? It's only morning here.

[ QUOTE ]
not much from kristie either.. and it would be really helpful is she could shed some light on cincity. any time now...

we have a possible seer hint right in front of our faces. we need to be looking at lastchance!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:01 PM

So far I hear "Books is probably evil because Nich was a body double"
not sure if I buy that.

I love this btw (VR):
[ QUOTE ]
Luckay,
Is "kiss-ass yes-man" a role in this game?

[/ QUOTE ]

Still reading.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thats not to say that im strongly opposed to lynching LC, btw. just that im not going to do it because he might be a wolf peek and im not going to do it because kristie says that it might be.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but it doesn't hurt to have as much info as possible before making decisions. You know my theory is that the game is all about the information gap and the village wins if it can close the gap.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:03 PM

im not saying to "go on kristie's opinion", but you have to admit that if she does have one, it would probably help.

but what would you suggest? that it means cincity meant nothing and she didnt leave any hint? why would she feel the need to not leave a hint in a game with so many people where the first day she could easily leave one unnoticed.

kyro was the other possible peek, when she said "kyro, paranoid much?" or something to that affect. i think both of those need to be looked at and not ignored, bc it makes much less sense for them to not be hints.

what the [censored] is going on this game with everyone just ignoring logic???
Old 11-28-2007, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't really care who killed CinCity, i care whether she left a hint or not.

*Kristie* -you're the only one who knows her play at all and how things go down on BGG. Given she was a seer, is it likely/certain/50:50/whatever that she would put details of a N0 peek in the thread, or might she not bother.

I realised you not in, but i'll be out by the time you come in and it'd be helpful to know what you think.

As it is, I think LC is an alright lynch, but with the peek-freeroll on top.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did state my opinions on this yesterday I thought? Ok well... I thought the paranoia thing was more likely a hint. The lastchance thing could of course have been a hint, but she would have left something as a hint... not sure what though. I will go back and read her posts after I finish reading today's and see if I can see anything.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:05 PM

jenn,
i certainly havent ignored cincity, i made a longish post yesterday listing three possible peeks with corresponding quotes - everyones default choice, LC=wolf, kyro=paranoid, and books=evil.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:05 PM

zen, you are wrong. im playing exactly the same way i played the halloween game, only without the bitch.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:07 PM

The only thing I noticed was that she said that she usually votes a wolf, and then voted LC. I don't read much into that because there was a ton of noise around it. She also said: "But I really don't know any of you, so for me I'm at least chatting with people. As I get to know you all better I'll start to do more finger pointing." I'm wondering whether the wolves saw that and thought she was hinting at being seer?
Old 11-28-2007, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
zen, you are wrong. im playing exactly the same way i played the halloween game, only without the bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't see the halloween game. So I'm wrong to have no opinion on you? I should think what?
Old 11-28-2007, 07:08 PM

By the way,

I think jenn is a villager. But I will not support a lynch of lastchance today.