Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 01:33 AM

Default Re: No more Epassporte at Dynamic Gaming?

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I'm still waiting for money from 10/15 , this is getting ridiculous. Zero updates from epass.

[/ QUOTE ]

ME ALSO! $300 from 10/15 with still NO reply on email or internal message from epass.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:08 AM

What's the maximum I can withdraw via wire transfer? Say I somehow get 50k in my epassporte account (lol, it's still locked from when I put 9k in there like a dumbass, even though I've sent them pics of my license, credit card, and a voided check) could I get all 50k wired to my bank account in one fell swoop?
Old 11-08-2007, 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I'm still waiting for money from 10/15 , this is getting ridiculous. Zero updates from epass.

[/ QUOTE ]

ME ALSO! $300 from 10/15 with still NO reply on email or internal message from epass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, I tried calling yesterday morning. Was on hold for 20minutes before I had to hang up to drive to work.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:47 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

I just need to vent about epassporte...if anyone has had the same experience, please give me some advice!

I opened an account last month. Everything was running smoothly; I verified a credit card and a bank account with ease. With these two options verified, I was immediately qualified to increase my limits of sending out money. Once I put the request in, they replied telling me that my account had been put on hold (no reason indicated).

In order to lift the hold, I had to send in required documents proving my identity. So I faxed it to them. The next day I followed up and dealt with a quite incompetent representative who told me to wait 48 hours. So I waited the necessary time and called again. The representative took down all the information to document my fax, and said they would email me the status of my verification.

I still haven't heard from them, and I'd really like to put some money into my accounts. Any thoughts? Any similar experiences?

By the way, epassporte is the preferred method of paying for adult entertainment. Did you guys know that?
Old 11-09-2007, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, epassporte is the preferred method of paying for adult entertainment. Did you guys know that?

[/ QUOTE ]
From what I've heard in this thread, I didn't know that, and honestly, I'm surprised that people are able to successfully use it to pay for ANYTHING.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Re: Withdrawal from site issues

[ QUOTE ]
All right as an update.

My account was actually never locked, even though they emailed me to tell me as a warning i was approaching the 5 k limit.

But i have been withdrawing 600$ / day (upgraded) for the past 8 days and withdrawals have been hitting my bank account after 3/4 business days regularly. I keep track but everything is fine for me actually, pretty good. I just made it a daily routine to transfer 600$ from FTP to ePassporte

i have still sent over all papers necessary to unlock for them ot process in case anything happens but i make sure i transfer from FTP 3-4K at a time and never go over 5K and it should be fine.

Oh dont try to call them they are helpless.

But overall, i am happy - i keep it simple but you got to know the rules... dont let them lock your account!

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been my experience as well. Keep it below 5k, do the $600 EFT and $X ATM withdrawal daily, live happily ever after. I kinda would like to increase my limits, but don't think it'd be worth the risk/annoyance at the moment. And unless you're a high-high-roller you probably don't need to withdraw more than $50,000 a month, which you can do easily with the standard select account.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:03 PM

How do I add a second bank account to ePassporte?

I currently have a verified bank account as my only load option. I'd like to add a second bank account to receive Select status and increase my limits.

The web site doesn't seem to allow me to do this. I choose "Increase Limits" which tells me I need two verified load options to get Select Account Status. So I click "Add a new load option" which takes me to a screen called Load Money. Then I choose "US Bank Account" and I reach the "Load Money with US Bank Account" screen. Now my only option is to use my first checking account.

Am I doing something wrong?

Do I need to contact support?

Or is the second bank account just not allowed?
Old 11-10-2007, 05:35 AM

I keep getting an error message when trying to deposit on Stars. Anyone else?
Old 11-10-2007, 08:00 AM

^^^^^nevermind, I keep getting weird deposit errors when I'm at internet cafes.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:03 PM

FWIW...
Just withdrew from Fulltilt to ePass with the intention of then depositing in Stars. FT to ePass took about ~10 min before I saw the money in my account. Then immediately Stars deposit using ePass... took ~5 min. Couldn't have went any smoother.