Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2007, 11:32 PM

Default Re: Dow Theory Confirmed SELL signal today

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2007, 11:50 PM

I would love if you gave any insight on this stuff stephen. You have been nothing but respectful to me(despite my age), and I would immensely enjoy any and all comments you gave about the market for me/others to learn from.
Old 11-24-2007, 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would love if you gave any insight on this stuff stephen. You have been nothing but respectful to me(despite my age), and I would immensely enjoy any and all comments you gave about the market for me/others to learn from.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-24-2007, 02:40 AM

Stephen,

How can you possibly get so upset after one post? I don't mean this to be insulting but it is really surprising. One little comment and you are acting like a school girl who won't share her candy because her friend made fun of her. I was very impressed with your background. I lurk a lot around here hoping to pick up any knowledge. I am sure the vast majority of the people in BFI would be very grateful if you tried to teach us a thing or two, I know I would [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2007, 04:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Stephen,

How can you possibly get so upset after one post? I don't mean this to be insulting but it is really surprising. One little comment and you are acting like a school girl who won't share her candy because her friend made fun of her. I was very impressed with your background. I lurk a lot around here hoping to pick up any knowledge. I am sure the vast majority of the people in BFI would be very grateful if you tried to teach us a thing or two, I know I would [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just venting about the IDIOTS like CF who make assinine comments from left field on these type forums [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

When I return from LV,we can start at that time,as I will have more time to properly devote some attention to it.

However...if a few of you want to put together some posts/threads/questions/ideas/etc.... to give me some clues as to what specifics you are looking for in trading/investing....start now,as I will have my laptop while away and can chime in from there

As I said before though...I want to help you learn how to trade and invest...NOT just me reading a chart and being asked.."what do you think I should do"?

ttyl,
Stephen [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]