Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2006, 11:12 AM

Default Tony\'s NFL Week 7 Picks (YTD 21-13-4, +13 units)

YTD 21-13-4, +13 units

San Diego @ Kansas City
San Diego -5
1 unit @ 1.971
Two very contrasting weeks for these teams last week. The Chargers had 421 yards of total offense while the Chiefs gave up 457, it's most in 27 years. Phillip Rivers is looking like the real deal now that hes finally been allowed to make some throws and should lead his team to a road win here.

New England @ Buffalo
New England -5
1 unit @ 1.943
The Patriots should be fresh coming off their bye which will have allowed Brady to develop relationships with his new receivers. The Bills offense is looking worse by the week with turnovers becomming common and i don't think this game will be as close as the opening week meeting where they only lost on a safety.

Green Bay @ Miami
Green Bay +5
2 units @ 1.990
The Dolphins are the only team that are winless against the spread and i don't see them breaking that trend this week against the Packers. Green Bay should have Ahman Green back this week which will boost the running game and take pressure off Favre. Harrington will start again at QB for the Dolphins but has been unimpressive so far with 1 TD and 4 interceptions in losing his two starts.

Detroit @ NY Jets
Detroit +3.5
1 unit @ 2.01
I like the Lions to build off last weeks win and get another one here on the road. The Jets have the third worst defense in the league which should be picked apart by the Lions 15th ranked offense. We all know about the Lions ariel game but last week they were effective on the ground as well with Kevin Jones posting his first 100 yard game of the season. The Jets are 3-3 and their wins have all been close games. This will be another close one and i like Detroit plus the points.

Minnesota @ Seattle
Seattle -6.5
1 unit @ 1.962
Seattle were lucky to get the win last week but should be more comfortable at home here against the Vikings who are coming off their bye. Deion Branch now looks firmly established in the Seahawks offense and should be the go to guy for Matt Hasselbeck. Minnesota have surprised a few people this season and come in with a 3-2 record with running back Chester Taylor putting up some good numbers. If he can be stopped then the Seahawks should have too much and should cover.

Arizona @ Oakland
Arizona -3
2 units @ 1.893
The good things to come out of Monday night is that Matt Leinart looks more than capable of being a quarterback in the NFL and should be around for a long time and the Cardinals defense really stepped up and didn't allow a touchdown against the number 1 offense in the NFL. The Raiders are just awful and average a league low 10 points per game and will be lucky to win a game all season. If it wasn't for the fact that Arizona are having trouble running the ball i would have made this a 3 unit play.

NY Giants @ Dallas
Under 45.5
2 units @ 1.952
I can see both these good defenses stepping up in this one and keeping the score down. This is a key division game which both teams would hate to lose so they'll be more cautious than normal. It's the second highest total on the board this week and i like the under.

All lines from Pinnacle correct at time of posting.

Check out my blog here.

Good luck to everyone with their plays this week.
Old 10-19-2006, 11:20 AM

Default Re: Tony\'s NFL Week 7 Picks (YTD 21-13-4, +13 units)

Nice season thus far.