Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 10:47 AM

Default epassporte deposit denied

I tried to deposit some money to my star and fulltilt accounts using my epassporte this morning. But both transactions have been denied. Dose anyone has the same problem?
Old 09-19-2007, 09:43 AM

Default Re: epassporte deposit denied

I ran into something similar (or not) when trying to deposit last night, and I don't know if anyone has seen/experienced this. I signed up using a check card from Bank of America, put in my number, etc. and they took the verification deposit from my bank. I put it in correctly, vertified, etc.

So I tried depositing $100 to the account, and while it came out of my bank account, it never hit my epassporte account. I tried another $25 deposit, and the same thing happened. So now I'm out $125 and customer service wasn't helpful at all telling me what was happening. They said in a few days the money would either be in the epass account or the pending charges in my bank account would be reversed.

Anyone run into a similar situation? You can PM me or post here, your help is very appreciated.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:02 AM

Default Re: epassporte deposit denied

[ QUOTE ]
I ran into something similar (or not) when trying to deposit last night, and I don't know if anyone has seen/experienced this. I signed up using a check card from Bank of America, put in my number, etc. and they took the verification deposit from my bank. I put it in correctly, vertified, etc.

So I tried depositing $100 to the account, and while it came out of my bank account, it never hit my epassporte account. I tried another $25 deposit, and the same thing happened. So now I'm out $125 and customer service wasn't helpful at all telling me what was happening. They said in a few days the money would either be in the epass account or the pending charges in my bank account would be reversed.

Anyone run into a similar situation? You can PM me or post here, your help is very appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

i had the same situation. the charges will go away. do you have online banking? check the date for the pending transaction. that's the date it will go away. the reason th8is happened is either because your connection timed out before the transaction was completed (or something like that).
Closed Thread