Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2006, 03:24 PM

Default Mystic Misty=What is 7x6?

Hi everyone,

For those of you who read the "42" debacle I was involved in a while back, I'm not trying to stir up [censored]. I'm just wondering if Mystic Misty on Stars et al. is the same player as What Is 7x6 on Stars. MM's "location" says "NO CHAT TY '42' ." Anyway, this would surprise me a lot if it were true, but maybe I'm misinterpreting things. Anybody know the deal?
Old 08-09-2006, 03:30 PM

Default Re: Mystic Misty=What is 7x6?

I am pretty sure I've seen them both playing at the same time/table, and I am also pretty sure that Mystic Misty's location used to be Amsterdam. I guess neither of these conclusively answers your question though.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mystic Misty's location used to be Amsterdam.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, I remember this too, but like you said, it doesn't prove anything. If they were playing each other, I'd be pretty inclined to believe they were different folks' accounts. I guess in that case, MM's message could mean that 42 is responsible for getting his chat blocked. They are both big whiners and trash-talkers IME, though I am too, so that might be a factor. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2006, 05:03 PM

Cero,

No, they are not the same player, they are both playing all the time, and have played HU quite a bit. 7x6 told me that the last time he and MM played, MM told him to F*** off a couple of times. However, since his runins with Mr. Lashapal, 7x6 doesnt report chat anymore, and does not know how MM lost his, but he had nothing to do with it.

As an aside, 7x6 also told me that he didnt think he had any problems with anyone online any more. The tone of your post where you called him a trash talker and a whiner seem to indicate otherwise. Have you guys played lately? Fought? etc?
Old 08-09-2006, 10:11 PM

LOL no, we haven't played in a long time. You posted in the thread I was referring to. Anyway, thanks for clearing it up for me.