Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2007, 03:51 PM

Default 10k post - I miss wpx (warning - big pictures)

Lifetime pt screens and graph, I'm pretty sure all my wpx has been on this laptop but I'm not 100% on this. Sucks I'm not any good on any other site [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Or at tournaments, or plo, or nlhe...you know, anything outside of crushing souls on wpx.

Almost all of this is pretty short, I didn't combine the 6max/not 6max tables for some reason. When I filtered for players, I'm a loser at 6 handed (!) small winner 7+ and pretty big winner hu/3 handed. Probably better game selection? Who knows.

not shown in graphs - 26.4k in rb, rather than like the 20k shown. Not sure how that worked.

Also, the big swings are generally really short 1/2 against some of the noteworthy wpx fish of our day. I didn't play those games, with 2 noteworthy and disasterous exceptions, without a monster fish in the game.

Also, I think playing laggier than typically done on pt-compatable sites was +ev simply because of how different the game plays with and without a HUD. Simply put, you had to rely more on individual perception, which is easier biased or even just wrong. Add that in to my general philosophy of always getting the nut seat vs the fish and my stats respond accordingly. Questions & comments welcome!

edit -

hands by ppl @ table

hu 6.7k
3 10.8k
4 13.8k
5 11.5k
6 8.5k
7+ the rest