Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 05-12-2007, 03:46 PM

Default Re: Personality and overall attractiveness

Snag,

They did it on the first take.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:14 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans, if you think about it.

this is the kinda girl i get girlcrushes on apparently. shes v cute.
Old 05-12-2007, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I disagree in this case but think you're pretty much right.

Also, for most guys IMO, they ignore personality when looking for random hookups, but take it into account (on both ends; plus for good personality, minus for bad) when looking for a serious relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I'm probably different when it comes to most "guys" but I don't agree with this.

I'm normally shy about meeting new people but when I moved to SD, I didn't know anyone. So I knew I had to push myself if I wanted to meet people. I met this chick at Target the other day and started BSing with her. I got her to laugh and smile a few times in the quick couple minutes we talked and she was loving herself some Iggy. She said we should hang out sometime, I said why not tonight and she agreed. We had plans for her to pick me up and take me to some bar.

The girl was cute, but a little plain looking when I met her at Target, but she was bumming it. When she came and picked me up though, she was looking damn good. She took me to some bar and I was giving her 100% of my personality, something I don't normally do. So far though, these SoCal girls love me for some reason so it's a lot easier for me to be at 100% from the start.

She was having a great time, laughing and smiling the whole night. However, I was bored out of my freakin mind. The girl had zero personality at all. I'd try getting her to talk, tell stories, whatever, but it never happened. I'm sure you know the type of people who give one or two word answers and don't elaborate on anything. They're a drag to be around.

I think she realized she was losing me, so she started acting all sexual towards me. She kept touching me, rubbing me and even leaned in wanting a kiss a few times. I wasn't feeling this at all. I mean, the girl was hot, but I lost all interest in her from her lack of personality and was then pretty weirded out by her advances.

After a couple hours, I start saying how tired I am blah blah blah and she offers to take me home. So we get back to my place, she gives me those eyes and says "Are you going to invite me up?"

Would most guys have hooked up with her at this point? I'm sure they would. That's not me though and I said goodnight to her.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is the kinda girl i get girlcrushes on apparently. shes v cute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow there's a voice from the past. Hi Gorie.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:51 PM

I'm very much into the personality pretty much to the point where most guys would figure I caught teh gay or something. But still, unless the girl actually said things not just bland but offensive, I don't see myself turning down the poon in this instance. I gotta wonder if she said something to set you off in a negative way. Because being alone in a new town with nobody to hang with but a good looking girl who is all over me and looks like she'll probably bang me, I'm not kicking her out of bed for eating crackers...er, for being boring. Going to bed alone is pretty boring too.

Did you think she had the herp or something?
Old 05-13-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like the video a LOT. The amputee and publish 'zines guys are [censored] perfect.

And yea that one dude is famous and on TV and none of you know about it except me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree - the amputee guy was on point.