Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 06:28 AM

Default Should I fight a friend?

Yeah, so at the bar tonight, lots of drama unfolds. I'm buzzing hard throughout the night, and I talk to a couple of chicks, and then suddenly, drama unfolds... somebody says that I called one of my good friend's girlfriend ugly and that she left the bar in tears.
I do not believe that I said this directly, and that there might have been a misunderstanding to what I said... who knows. I am an [censored] overall, but not to the state where I'd call a good friend's girlfriend ugly to her face, particularly if I don't think that is the case.

But word on the street is that my friend literally wants to fight me. I honestly think that I would beat the living piss out of the guy if we were to fight. When we work out, I lift considerably more than him in every aspect, he doesn't know any martial arts or any other fighting form, that I know of.

I consider the guy like family, but I guess "[censored] has hit the fan" and that many of his friends now hate me too, and he wants to fight me.

I don't know if beating this guy up will be the right thing to do.
Old 11-18-2006, 06:33 AM

Default Re: Should I fight a friend?

I read some of your post and thought no. Then I read some more and decided yes, because he's not your friend and nobody could possibly like you, ever.

Sorry, that came out very slightly more harsh than necessary. Sometimes friends get into it when they are drunk and [censored] gets hot, thats life. But if you are sweating about it and it was more than two hours ago, you're an idiot.
Old 11-18-2006, 06:50 AM

it really comes down to who lifts more on romanian dead lifts
Old 11-18-2006, 07:21 AM

think its always a good idea to fight friends.

side question; how do you get into bars? fake id? yoou sound abou 17ish from the OP.
Closed Thread