Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2007, 07:01 PM

Default Re: lol kyro has a.....tumor?

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2007, 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You'll be fine. Look on the bright side. The fingers in the ass is the most action you've gotten in months [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I said I wanted him to call me in the morning, that's not what I meant. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2007, 08:21 PM

Good luck man.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You'll be fine. Look on the bright side. The fingers in the ass is the most action you've gotten in months [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

When I said I wanted him to call me in the morning, that's not what I meant. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

On the bright side if you ask him for his number and he says no, you can just ask the receptionist.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:09 PM

GL Hope it works out fine.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:10 PM

Good luck.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:56 PM

Kyro,

You'll be in my prayers. Good luck. Get healthy and kick some WW ass.

Dan
Old 04-26-2007, 10:59 PM

I know you hate me or something, Kirk, so I really had a hard time coming up with what to say here. I also know whatever anybody says can only be a fig leaf against what you're dealing with here. But not offering anything just doesn't seem right, so here goes.

I've been through serious medical problems twice. It's amazing how well things can turn out. Stay in the moment and you can get through it.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also know whatever anybody says can only be a fig leaf against what you're dealing with here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people might see me as an attention whore. I can understand that. The 'kyro has a date' thread is evidence of that.

You'd be surprised how much these comments mean to me. I appreciate all the well-wishes, including yours.

I'm going to bed and will be giving them more pee to play with tomorrow. I'll let you guys know what I find out as soon as I can.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:20 PM

Hope everything goes okay Kyro. As someone who's had a dozen surgeries, I know what going through medical stuff's like, it's usually not as bad as you think, good luck.