Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 08:58 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

[ QUOTE ]
I'll check.

Don't give him your password yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its OK I gave him your password Mike. I hope that was Ok. I know you told me only to use in an emergencies. He told me he was snowboarding with MYRTHA and they had a car accident and needed funds.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:55 PM

No problem if Mythra was involved. He seems like an honest guy.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:05 PM

SUCESS Trip Report

I just signed up with Epassporte for the first time.

I used my Suntrust bank account debit card to link to my epassporte account instead of my bank account. Before epassporte could make the microdeposit, I had to verify my debit card through "verified by Visa" (I think this is a suntrust thing only). The verified by visa website popped up automatically after I entered my info into epass.

Epassporte then made a microdeposit to my account within 5 minutes. I went to their website to verify. Then I tried to deposit, it was declined. Suntrust's automated security line (not a real person, 100% automated phone call) called me and I verified that I authorized the transaction.

I went to epassporte, tried again and it worked. then I transferred my epassporte funds into stars. Whole process took less than 15 minutes.

I guess I'm just the luckiest guy in the world.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:26 PM

I have been using Epassporte for about a month now without any problems. Withdrawals are a bit slow, but everything else works quickly. It took me about 2 weeks to get my electron card.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:28 PM

Question for all:

1) Is your experience W/R/T FTP, Stars, and/or UB any different? I.e. is depositing and withdrawing on all three sites easy?

I ask because many threads seem to imply that withdrawing from FTP isn't working with epassporte.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:29 PM

FTP and Epassporte work fine for me.
Old 02-15-2007, 12:23 AM

Question for anyone who has deposited to ePassPorte using a credit card. Did you get charged a cash advance fee by your credit card, or does it show up like a normal purchase?
Old 02-15-2007, 02:00 AM

Did anybody's first deposit show up in epassporte before seven buisness days? How many days was it?
Old 02-15-2007, 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
From no account to a deposit on stars in about 15 minutes last night.
Funded 100 bucks using my BOA debit card and was playing (and winning!) a S&G moments later.
The game took about two hours (was a 27 person 3 table, fun game) during that time I spent about 15 minutes on the phone with my bank getting my debit card re-activated. BOA's fraud department had been alerted to that charge and shut down the card.

I used neteller for all my transactions both deposit and withdraws in the past and I will admit that somehow that felt more "solid" than ePassporte did. Hopefully I'll win a few more and have a cash out experience to report on [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny how the fraud department shut your card down for that.. I had my mini card stolen one time.. 24 gas purchases in 6 hours.. they didn't shut it down for that lol. Nor did they even cancel it when I called them, BOA sucked for me.
Old 02-15-2007, 03:15 AM

Ok, just requested my first withdrawal from UB to epassporte. It was for $1k. FWIW, UB shows the following epassporte withdrawal limits:
min: $50
Max: $500,000 (yes, $500k)

I don't have quite that much on UB to check it out with [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] so I'll have to let you all know how the $1k goes through. I want to leave a few K on UB to actually play with after all. Also, i only have the standard limits on epassporte (the $500 stuff).
Closed Thread