raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 05:10 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
Two questions..

first: Is there any chance nation is part of this "sweatshop/bot" incident?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's always a 'chance' but I don't think that's the case here.

[ QUOTE ]
second: If there are three "players," why have only two of them posted? If Brandon was posting, wouldn't the other player post as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

We've been so nice to the other two that the third should be itching to join the fight?
Old 05-10-2007, 05:11 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]

4. That a bunch of guys who put such an effort into their system would have ABSOLUTLEY no electronic, written, or pictorial record of said system, yet were able to follow it precisely for 3 months and 500k hands.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-10-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL, this is like one giant Werewolf game.

Can we please move this thread to POG?

Then at least we'd be able to lynch nlnut, brandon, and nation so that the game mod could reveal their roles to us tomorrow morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget. I am pretty sure that Nation has nothing to do with this other than being friends with these guys and trying to vouch for them. I really doubt he would vouch for them if he knew something was going on because I think he cares about his rep here too much.

Regards
Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that's what he said. But he also said that he tried to buy some of his friends into Chuck's scheme, but it never got off the ground. Combined with the rest of his lies and half-truths in this thread, I'm 60/40 that nation is involved directly.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
7. That someone who couldn't install an anti-virus program is scripting and setting up computer sweatshops.

Please, someone address these and the other unanswered questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Tuco,

Scripting requires more skill than installing an anti-virus program. Using scripts doesn't. Spend some time in the Software forum and you'll see that even computer noobs get their scripts up and running, with help from people with who know how to do it.

The other questions I can't answer.

Adde
Old 05-10-2007, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Hey Nation/NLnut/Doug. We are going to talk about this issue on our poker show this Sunday. Would you like to come on to discuss it? I promise it will be a civil discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you thought about maybe Chip Reese as a guest instead? Or perhaps David Benyamine?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont get it. Please clarify.

Tuco.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:16 PM

You people realize that just because Nation knows these sweat babies does not mean they are not bots. People that have bots are real life human beings too. In fact they probably tend to look like every other human being. They just have their play automated so they dont have to be there and play.

Seems rather silly that just because a 2p2 mod knows these people means they are not bots. I'd prefer to look at the hard statistical evidence which IMHO, overwhelmingly suggests that they are using bots.

I expect Full Tilt to reverse their exoneration and permaban them in a few days...
Old 05-10-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We've been so nice to the other two that the third should be itching to join the fight?

[/ QUOTE ]well, I mean that IMO either one would come(the leader/nlnut) to defend the "group" or all would come to defend the "group"

I guess the best thing to do is just datamine their upcoming stats and see if they stay the same or not now that their "secret" is out like someone mentioned earlier.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Hey Nation/NLnut/Doug. We are going to talk about this issue on our poker show this Sunday. Would you like to come on to discuss it? I promise it will be a civil discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you thought about maybe Chip Reese as a guest instead? Or perhaps David Benyamine?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont get it. Please clarify.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm saying you have the best radio program in North America and you want to put these stooges on it? Aim higher!
Old 05-10-2007, 05:27 PM

I don't know if the guys are bots or a team or what the hell ever, but I do know that a lot of you are making the mistake of thinking everyone has the same motivations as you in everything they do.

I've seen many posts questioning why anyone would set up a team like this and why they wouldn't try to make their system better. Well, maybe they just want to be able to put in their hours doing this instead of working for someone else and earning less while doing it. And as for why they haven't improved their system, why would they want to if they are primarily playing for rakeback? It seems that a breakeven approach with low variance is definitely the thing to strive for if you are playing for the rakeback. If the system also supplies some extra winnings then I imagine that is just gravy.

And I would really like someone to explain to me what exactly makes these stats so bad? I get that they are essentially identical. People keep saying that no human could play that consistently and thus it is damning evidence. Okay, fine I understand your point if that's what you're saying. But it seems that some of you are saying or hinting at more. So if someone could clarify that I would appreciate it.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:30 PM

in responce to there stats changing now that they have been found out, why would this happen?

FTP looked into the case for 1.5 months and found nothing wrong. They wouldnt need to change a thing. Keep running the bots, but pay closer attension to people trying to exploit them.

Changing from using the bot to not using the bot at this point, would only further make it look like they were using bots. They have been cleared by FTP and no one has any "Hard proof" it is infact a bot, so keep running it and keep things the same