Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 12:15 AM

Default Re: A couple of ideas

Mr WSEX GM,

If you made your site PT and PAHUD compatible i would move there tomorrow and make it my home site. ty
Old 07-28-2007, 04:52 PM

is there any way for me to get a measly 35 bux on this site without using moneygram or credit cards? none of my cards work?
Old 07-30-2007, 10:15 PM

Dear WSEX, please fix things / hire more competent management. I'd like to come back.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:41 PM

In the interest of fairness, since the hand history viewer frequently doesn't work, it should be disabled until it works for everyone all the time.

Those who can't see the previous hand are at something of a disadvantage to those who can.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In the interest of fairness, since the hand history viewer frequently doesn't work, it should be disabled until it works for everyone all the time.

Those who can't see the previous hand are at something of a disadvantage to those who can.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those who do not investigate anything for themselves should get a leg up! Are you really that dull to not notice that Tools>>>request hand history >> hand history browser still works even if it isnt working through the tables?

Idiots using your line of logic is why there are no names in the hand histories.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:28 AM

Default HUDs

[ QUOTE ]
Idiots using your line of logic is why there are no names in the hand histories.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the time, the 2+2 Zoo community was evenly split between the HUD and non-HUD camp, with quite a lot of people voting. WPEX decided to try something different.

I think if we redid the poll now, we'd get a different response, heavily favoring HUDs, primarily as a means to draw traffic to the site, but for other good reasons as well.

Before, I was fairly apathetic, with a slight lean toward trying no-HUD. Now, I vote to allow HUDs, as a way to boost traffic and remove ambiguities about policy at the site.

The current situation where HUDs are discouraged, but not prohibited means that if I honor the request not to use HUDs, then I am at a disadvantage to those who do not honor it. And, there is no penalty or attempt to prevent their use, so it is not a good situation.

If WPEX wants to ban HUDs they should do so explicitly and take measures to prevent their use, otherwise WPEX should simply allow them. Keep the limit of 4 tables, don't allow datamining on observed tables, and switch to contributed rakeback: these are plenty of measure to prevent sharks from turning into ocean trawlers.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those who do not investigate anything for themselves should get a leg up! Are you really that dull to not notice that Tools>>>request hand history >> hand history browser still works even if it isnt working through the tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't trying to beat the dead horse which is the HUD debate.

The basic point is that now that its a "pay" site, basic functions should be expected to work without bugs for all players.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:42 PM

Default What\'s New

WPEX client was upgraded when I logged in today. Here's what they say has changed:

[ QUOTE ]
Changes
-------
N = New
E = Enhanced
F = Fixed

07/31/2007 - Version 3.7.1 Build 97
---------------------------
N – 10 seconds delay in closing old MTT table
N – Added large cards display feature
E – Performance improvement
F – Hand Hiostory Viewer bug fix
F – Miscellaneous bug fixes
E – Miscellaneous features

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played there yet, because there's hardly been any games going. Been having fun playing on Stars.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:54 PM

Default Re: What\'s New

August thread is here.
Closed Thread