Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2007, 01:48 AM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

This sounds like a great opportunity and I match all the criteria, so I might as well give it a shot!

1. I've always been very studious when it comes to poker. I have watched probably almost every Cardrunners video, and I subscribed to Leggopoker as soon as they opened. I post/read ssnl and msnl on a daily basis. I have several msn buddies who I've met through 2p2, and I'm constantly bugging them to discuss poker with me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I also consistently review my sessions and consider other ways I could/should have played certain hands.

2. I have a few poker goals currently:
-move up to 3/6 within the next 2 monthes
-open up my game and play more hands per month
-learn HU!

eventually I hope to crush midstakes at the sites I play at. I'm sure this is achievable given the quality of the games I play in, and the progress I've made over the past year.

3. I currently play 400NL with some 600NL when I'm feeling good and the game is good. Over my first 100k hands at midstakes, I have made at over 5ptbb/100. Over ~200k hands of 200NL I made ~4ptbb/100. Over ~60k hands of 100NL I made ~6ptbb/100. This is all in 2007 (when I started playing No-Limit). Last year I played up to 5/10 6max LHE but I never had great sucess at limit.

4. I don't have any big, indepth posts but I do think I generally explain my thoughts clearly. Here are a couple recent examples:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post13001688
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post12463485

those may not be good examples, but 99% of my posts have been in strat forums. I try.

5. I am a 21 y/o Economics student. I am currently taking a fairly light course-load at school to allow for me to play lots of poker. I enjoy learning/discussing poker even more than I enjoy playing! (it's close).