Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2007, 03:44 PM

Default Vegas Strip Club Question

Not sure if this is the right place, but here goes. I am heading to Vegas for 3 nights on the 31st. I am going with a family member so if I were to hit a club I would be going it alone. Is this a bad idea? Safety wise? Reputation wise?
Old 03-20-2007, 04:05 PM

Default WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS............

STAYS IN VEGAS.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:06 PM

Default Re: WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS............

There's lots of stuff to do in vegas that you could tell them you were doing, so why not?

Try to wash the stripper juice off before you meet back up with them though.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:16 PM

Default Re: WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS............

If you have a good time at the strip joint, you and your clothes will smell like stripper perfume and you will have glitter on your face. If you're lucky.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:28 AM

Default Re: Vegas Strip Club Question

Unless you live in an area w/ no access to a decent strip club LV strip clubs are a horrible waste of money, imo.

That said:

There will be people in those clubs a whole heck of a lot richer than you and more famous too. You won't have to worry about your safety at the bigger places nor your 'reputation' unless you are a Senator from, say, Mississippi.

btw: If you are questioned about the perfume smell just say a woman at the BJ table sprayed some.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

btw: If you are questioned about the perfume smell just say a woman at the BJ table sprayed some.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if they ask about the Glitter on your ears tell them you got front row seats at a Cirq show....
Old 03-21-2007, 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure if this is the right place, but here goes. I am heading to Vegas for 3 nights on the 31st. I am going with a family member so if I were to hit a club I would be going it alone. Is this a bad idea? Safety wise? Reputation wise?

[/ QUOTE ]

No problems except as a lone male you will be attacked incessantly by "do your want a dance?". Should you turn down every single one of the first ten or so, you will no longer be attacked. But you might not get one at all. I highly recommend Spearmint Rhino and a roll of at least $300. If all you want to do is drink and tip $1, anywhere is fine.

If the family member is your wife, or someone who will tell your wife, it is a bad idea.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Unless you live in an area w/ no access to a decent strip club LV strip clubs are a horrible waste of money, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Howard,

Definitely true that the cost per mileage is higher in LV than other places with similar mileage. However, that mileage is unavailable in many areas of the US.