Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2006, 12:04 PM

Default Re: H on H ?

I have all 3 HOH and they are excellent. Well worth the read. Excellent break downs in the examples so you can judge your reads on the situation and evaluate your play.

Obviously you have read many books already, but these are without a doubt must reads. Read them more than once if you have to and keep refering to them if you question your play in a MTT.

As someone else already said and it cannot be said much better, these are the tournament holdem manuals. You will love them there is no doubt. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2006, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you want the "In Short" version,

Its because we all said so. This is the one time where you dont ask questions like "Why?", but you just accept the truth as told to you.

Think about it like this, pretend you are an avg North Korean citizen, you are told the Kim Jong Ill is the greatest person in the world. You dont question it, you just know it is the truth. Same here, it is the truth, HoH is the tournament manual.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohh.. OhhKayyy...
thats well explained ..Silly me ;-)
Old 11-22-2006, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have all 3 HOH and they are excellent. Well worth the read. Excellent break downs in the examples so you can judge your reads on the situation and evaluate your play.

Obviously you have read many books already, but these are without a doubt must reads. Read them more than once if you have to and keep refering to them if you question your play in a MTT.

As someone else already said and it cannot be said much better, these are the tournament holdem manuals. You will love them there is no doubt. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks I look forward to reading them