Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2007, 11:44 PM

Default Re: Heroes Bitching Thread, 10/8/2007

[ QUOTE ]
In the false future, she's Jessica all the time, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Also, the thing about Nikki being 100% Jessica in the future was an act. She pretended to be Jessica, but she was still Nikki.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't Jessica just her stage name? Peter even said something to her similar to "Jessica is not coming back."
Old 10-10-2007, 12:06 AM

Yep
Old 10-10-2007, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i think kenzei might be linderman which means linderman is still alive and he might be killing off the older heroes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...no.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think kenzei might be linderman which means linderman is still alive and he might be killing off the older heroes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...no.

[/ QUOTE ]

what makes you so sure???
Old 10-10-2007, 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...no.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
his head got crushed
Old 10-10-2007, 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...no.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
his head got crushed

[/ QUOTE ]

but his power may be immortality... either way, whether he is linderman or not, i think he is the one killing the older heroes and thats why he uses that mark on his sword on the pictures of the victoms. maybe he was the first person to have powers and every "hero" is a descendent of him from the numorous girls he has been with over the past 400 years.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...no.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
his head got crushed

[/ QUOTE ]

but his power may be immortality... either way, whether he is linderman or not, i think he is the one killing the older heroes and thats why he uses that mark on his sword on the pictures of the victoms.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, if that was the case, Nakamura wouldn't have been surprised by who his killer was. He recognized using the sign in that way as a message that he was going to die, which implies that it's something that's been done before, but he was surprised at who his killer was. If your theory was correct, he would have seen the picture and been like "oh, Kensei is going to kill me." Mind you, I like the Kensei as killer theory, I just don't think that this is why that symbol was used.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:52 AM

Wacky theory: After Kensei realized he was immortal and his Japanese wife died, Kensei travelled the world, leaving bastards everywhere and all of the Heroes are descended from him.

Also, isn't Peter's necklace the same one the Haitiian used to have?
Old 10-10-2007, 08:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

This is interesting. I noticed the blunt zoom-in, but I didn't get who the Conquistadors were. Thanks. (Did she really just put the new school's bumpersticker on over the old school's? Good job super-spy.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure the bumper sticker was on the Mexican Stoner dude who is helping the super twins.

Also the Hatian has the Virus so he hasn't been wiping out people brains in awhile (aka Peters) It's totally possible there is another though. Since we ofc see that there are repeat abilities.

I think the shows starting to roll , at least I hope it is. The show seems to be following a Lost type pattern however Lost didn't start to tank till season 3. (I still love both these shows btw)
Old 10-10-2007, 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...no.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
his head got crushed

[/ QUOTE ]

but his power may be immortality... either way, whether he is linderman or not, i think he is the one killing the older heroes and thats why he uses that mark on his sword on the pictures of the victoms. maybe he was the first person to have powers and every "hero" is a descendent of him from the numorous girls he has been with over the past 400 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would believe that linderman is dead and simply an elder. But as I tried to allude to earlier I thought that Kensei was sort of like the original and obv the most powerful and that the elder all sort of descended from him and so on. Like the one person the elders are afraid of is obv like the original or first or whatever, as frankly "beneath" them there are sylar and peter who are just rigged. Also the symbol is just kensei's symbol and has just always sort of been it, it is going to be quite literal.

And Hiro is going to have to kill him, just like he had to kill Sylar, although he failed, and is obv going to make up for it now.

I would also believe that the painting is that of HRG getting killed by flying kid and then Claire obv chooses flying kid again, although Id bet kills flying kid or someone way either turns on him to save her dad.