Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2007, 09:35 AM

Default Re: * * * * AUGUST LOW CONTENT THREAD * * * *

I LOVE SUSGG. EXCEPT WHEN THAT [censored] HIT AND RUNS ME.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I should add, you play a good game. You're a little tight if anything, and to me come across as a nut peddler. But that's fine because given the opponents it works great. All you need to do is be aware of a few aggressive players and try to get position on them.
You struggled a little with me on your left a few times. Maybe just leave the table and reposition yourself more favourably if I, or someone like me, starts to get bullyish, which I was.
I don't think anyone else noticed how solid you were playing despite that one bluff you pulled when you had blockers to the nut straight. Just a shame I actually did have the straight.

[/ QUOTE ]I rememeber thinking "Stop [censored] floating me you prick" a couple of times when you were on my left post flop.
There was one hand, plenty of raising preflop, flop A Q 8 with 2 diamonds, I check you pot for alot, I called with KdTdKJ or something and hit a diamond on the turn. You were pissed. I lolled.

How many tables do you play at PL$100 or PL$200? You seemed to have alot of converstaions going on all our tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't pissed at all, I never get pissed [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I just like people at the table thinking I am. Because then they think I might be tilting, which is good for me. I did have AAA that hand though. You would have been fine calling if you had position on me, then you might get paid. Out of position if you know he has top set and is solid, its 15 outs from 41 cards, maybe a toss? You only have 6 outs to really hope getting paid off there, because the flush wont get you paid, but the straight very well could.
I'm a very good typist. Only play 4 tables, but like to keep chats going at all of them.
By the way, if I bet and you fold and I muck the winning hand, I usually have it.
I have this habit of showing my bluffs.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:31 PM

Not gonna lie, this one felt good.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1392660
Old 08-20-2007, 09:20 PM

Well, had a nice little welcome back to the swings of PLO today after spending the weekend playing hold'em in Vegas. This is all at 1/2 BTW:

Old 08-20-2007, 09:47 PM

Hand 635ish???
Old 08-20-2007, 10:03 PM

Two hands actually. First, I bet top set + gutshot HU OTB on a straight board, push when I get C/Red and river a boat and then the very next hand, this happens:

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha High, $2 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

SB ($465.20)
BB ($104)
UTG ($194)
MP ($261.45)
Hero ($753.65)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls $2, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $9</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP calls $7.

Flop: ($21) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $19.95</font>, MP calls $19.95.

Turn: ($60.90) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">MP bets $50</font>, Hero calls $50.

River: ($160.90) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">MP bets $50</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $184</font>, MP calls $132.50 (All-In).

Final Pot: $525.90

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">

Outcome: Hero wins $527.40. </font>

MP proceeds to berate me for "sucking out" after showing A5 no flush on the river. LOL.

Probably won a big pot on another table around that time too, but don't remember it and I'm not going to search right now.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:44 AM

ugh running bad while taking shots. Lost two big coinflips at $25-$50.

Old 08-21-2007, 08:03 AM

For the record, if anyone else at my tables has any concerns about how some hand I played bad reflects on my reputation as a poster, plz to be sending me those concerns via PM rather than going into a discussion about 2+2 in the chat box. I'm usually not too worried about 2+2 "getting out" since so many people know about it, but if there's one place I don't want to see it discussed, it's the 1/2 tables on Stars where I've been putting in about 1000 hands a day on average.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For the record, if anyone else at my tables has any concerns about how some hand I played bad reflects on my reputation as a poster, plz to be sending me those concerns via PM

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it still ok if, after you suck out on me or hit one of your miracle draws, if I type stuff in the chat box like:

"Pls die in a graph fire"

Or should I PM you stuff like that?
Old 08-21-2007, 09:05 AM

I dunno. Graph fire might make people think about analyzing their game. A simple grease fire would be fine however.