Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2007, 11:19 AM

Default Re: Californians fires

I thought this was the Politics forum, not the "Midge Displaying His Pathological Hate of Bush" forum?
Old 10-26-2007, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Californians are also unfortunate enough to have one of dumbest governors in America

[/ QUOTE ]

Did they replace Arnold with someone? At an IQ of 135, he's not a genius, but calling him dumb is... dumb.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As I watch the news, here, in Australia, my thought go to all those people that have lost their houses and possessions (and some indeed their lives or loved ones lives) in California those past days.

I was disturbed by also being forced to watch President Bush promise (another promisee, another lie) those Californians that they will not be forgotten in Washington and that help was forthcoming.

Assuming that President Bush was not lying, a big ask, I understand, what would make those Californians different from the many from New Orleans that are still waiting, regardless of even the international support and donations that that catastrophe generated?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, midge, I thought you said government was so awesome. Now you're telling me that politicians lie, and actually won't help you when you need it???

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, most statists see all the problems with government. They just lump them all on their opposition as being their fault and not the fault of the "good" politicians.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Californians are also unfortunate enough to have one of dumbest governors in America

[/ QUOTE ]

Did they replace Arnold with someone? At an IQ of 135, he's not a genius, but calling him dumb is... dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this argument. If I had time, I would post pages and pages of links to stories to prove the point, but, I must go to work.

Arnold may have a high IQ, but that does not automatically mean he makes smart day to day decisions in ruling the People's Republic of California.

Arnold on Freedom of Speech

Arnold Forcing Gun Companies To Submit

Those two took less than a minute to find.

I'll post more later if needed to prove my point.

-J
Old 10-26-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Arnold may have a high IQ, but that does not automatically mean he makes smart day to day decisions in ruling the People's Republic of California.

[/ QUOTE ]

And making bad decisions and even being a terrible governor does not make one "dumb."
Old 10-26-2007, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was disturbed by also being forced to watch President Bush promise

[/ QUOTE ]

Im pretty sure they dont force people to watch the news even in Australia. You were not forced to watch Bush, you chose to watch him so you could twist and turn anything he said to reinforce your view of him as an egoistic evil man. Choice and force is quite the opposite you see.

[ QUOTE ]
I am a bit dubious about whom got in receipt of the $127 billions. Maybe like the Iraq war costs it goes to Bush and his cronies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wonderful. Now you got some numbers that indicate the level of commitment the US government has in the New Orleans area after Katrina, but in stead of admitting that you were blowing hot air out of your ass in your previous post you put the focus on an uneducated guess that the money goes to Bush and "his cronies".

Sure, why bother about reacting to facts when its much more fun to make up ideas and facts that supports your wrongful understanding of the situation. When people you have decided that you do not like do what you want them to do you choose to rather make some retarded assumptions about them being corrupted, that way you done thave to challenge your little brain to try to understand that the world is not all black and white.

Reminds me of a comedy skit I saw a few years ago on norweagian television about 2 members of a nazi group: Person A: I read somewhere that 90% of immigrants cannot read, and 85% are living on welfare. Person B: Wow, where did you read that? Person A: I read it in something I had written myself. Person B: Very well written!
Old 10-26-2007, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And making bad decisions and even being a terrible governor does not make one "dumb."

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. Fine. You win. He "Makes Bad Decisions".

I don't want to get into a semantics war.

BTW, I've got desk duty today, so I may be slow or very quick in responding, depending on how things are running at the moment.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Arnold on Freedom of Speech

Arnold Forcing Gun Companies To Submit

Those two took less than a minute to find.

I'll post more later if needed to prove my point.

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who disagrees with you is dumb by definition?
Old 10-26-2007, 02:20 PM

See Above
Old 10-26-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As I watch the news, here, in Australia, my thought go to all those people that have lost their houses and possessions (and some indeed their lives or loved ones lives) in California those past days.

[/ QUOTE ]
No Bush bashing, hmmm... Who hacked into MidGe's computer?

[ QUOTE ]

I was disturbed by also being forced to watch President Bush promise (another promisee, another lie) those Californians that they will not be forgotten in Washington and that help was forthcoming.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah there it is.

[ QUOTE ]

Assuming that President Bush was not lying, a big ask, I understand, what would make those Californians different from the many from New Orleans that are still waiting, regardless of even the international support and donations that that catastrophe generated?

[/ QUOTE ]