5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2007, 09:42 AM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

Well, I for one can't believe that most of the people in the forum don't want to lynch a claimed seer's peeked wolf...especially when, if that so-called wolf is to be believed, HE WON'T FREAKING DIE!!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

Lynching OurHouse has infinite upside and as far as I can see no downside. And if in fact, he doesn't die and nich is alive in the morning, we kill nichp.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
vr, rt: vote mark plez

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would I vote mark? I don't want to lynch mark, I want to lynch OurHouse.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:54 AM

This is one of those times where I'm going to be wrong, and read the thread after the game is over, and be furious with myself for trying to derail the lynch of a wolf.

But if OurHouse doesn't actually die if we lynch him, why on earth shouldn't we do so? Why wait for the wolves to sort it out?
Old 10-27-2007, 10:11 AM

Something came up and I'll be gone until tomarrow night/monday morning. Replace me if you need to.

I skimmed the last few pages and nothing's changed in my mind.
Old 10-27-2007, 10:59 AM

vr, you are wrong about this... more will be revealed after the fmx lynch. but you just have to trust me on it. lynch ME if i am wrong!!! for [censored] sake, please do not [censored] this up. ive been working on it for en entire day. do you really think I would work this hard to lynch fmx if i didnt have a damn good reason?

i just want to say again, one of nich or fmx is a wolf. that i know for sure. and if nich is the wolf, and fmx is the villager, then why would nich not vote for him, given the info im saying RIGHT NOW. its bc they are both wolves. but fmx is more important.

please vr, for the village, vote fmx. its a GOOD PLAY.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:01 AM

again, if oh has told the truth and there will be no lynch if we lynch him, then there will still be night kills by the wolves... we CANT afford that.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:05 AM

fmx only needs one more [censored] [censored] vote!!! [censored] do it!!! pleeeeeaaassseee!!!!
Old 10-27-2007, 11:09 AM

NO.

I don't see any reason to trust your opinions more than anyone else's. If there is a reason you are so sure one or the other of them is a wolf, share it right now.

Based on your "can't afford to miss a lynch" argument, we can't EVER lynch OurHouse. If that's true, then the wolf team will be practically unbeatable in any game with unknown powers.

"LOL I'm unlynchable! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!"
Old 10-27-2007, 11:19 AM

its almost perfect that you of all people are being so utterly stupid on this. what play am i making right now?
you cant figure it out? are you a village member? why would i want fmx in particular lynched if im a wolf? i STARTED the wagons today. if oh and fmx werent wolves, and im a wolf, lynch either one of them, right? but im not a wolf. and i do have a reason for wanting fmx lynched right now. and no, i wont be saying it until after the lynch.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:24 AM

I don’t believe Nick’s claim at this point. I suspect if DMK was going to include Whoopi, it would have been as Oda Mae Brown, her role from Ghost, not Sister Act. And Oda Mae Brown talked to <u>dead</u> people.

Yes, in the past we used to lynch whomever the seer said was a wolf, when the seer came out. But now everyone and their brother claims seer, which means it makes more sense to let the wolves try to figure it out. Fake seers need to be accurate (which they rarely are when naming wolves, IMHO), because it only helps the wolves narrow the seer field down (which is why I don’t do it) and it gets a villager lynched instead (been there...).

Unfortunately over time, people find they aren’t believed when they fake with all villagers, so now they are trying to name wolves. Bottom line is I think fake seering is dangerous….and I don’t believe Nick at this point. If we lynch OH and he is villager, then tomorrow Nick will be saying that of course he was faking as a villager. He would never do that as a wolf....he had no pressure on him...etc, etc. And we could end up with 1) a no-lynch day and 2) no clue what to do with Nick. Therefore, I am willing to let the wolves settle this one.

I still have doubts that FMX is evil, but this post bothered me also. As I villager, I would expect him to say something like “You’d think they’d hacked into my account and misread my PM” or something like that. Saying “supposed wolf PM” sounds like a wolf trying to think like a villager.

[ QUOTE ]
The amount they are pushing me, you'd think they'd hacked into my account and read my supposed wolf PM or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

One last thing I will add is that if FMX does come up villager, we need to take a long, hard look at Clown and Jenn. I don’t doubt they are masons, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be evil. The more I think about it, it would be a brilliant ploy by the 2 wolves. Come out early as masons. We will never lynch them. The seer wouldn’t think to peek them, as “they can prove each other”. They can tell the village they are still alive every day, as the wolves were "seer-hunting", "killing off other confirmeds" and/or "setting them up". At a bare minimum, I hope the real seer peeks one of them if they haven’t already. If one hasn’t been peeked, we could be in for some serious trouble with them down the road.

I think FMX has got 7 votes? I don’t want to put another vote on him until we are sure everyone has had a say. I don’t think chuckles, skill, tar have posted since Nich’s claim, so I think we should give it some time.

One last thing. Eskimo - my Day 1 vote on you was a joke. I have been doing to Chuckles for quite some time for sort-of-fake-seering killing me. He alwyas laughed and ignored me. After Day 1, I take the game seriously. I am sorry if you didn't know that.