Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 06:34 PM

Default Re: Venetian CEO Poker Tournament Main Event Furor

So did any of the people who participated in the CEO tourny ever contact the gaming commission?
Old 07-18-2007, 07:09 PM

William Peraza & Maria Gomez

http://www.stateofcuba.com/aboutus.html
Old 07-18-2007, 07:27 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 07-18-2007, 07:33 PM

OMG, I got an email from Nigeria notifying me about lottery winnings that had less spelling errors than that web site.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:41 PM

And not only the Cuban website... from the CEOPoker website regarding the results from the Venetian

1st place [ QUOTE ]
... has won local tournaments but never a <font color="red"> proze </font> pool this size.

[/ QUOTE ]

2nd place [ QUOTE ]
... as strong a businessman man as he is a <font color="red"> plalyer </font>.

[/ QUOTE ]

3rd place [ QUOTE ]
... until the poker Gods <font color="red"> dealth </font> **** 3rd place.

[/ QUOTE ]

4th place [ QUOTE ]
... and played extremely <font color="red"> agressive </font>.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-18-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stephen,

I appreciate your efforts on this and I apologize for my post. It was meant as harmless fun but it appears you have taken offense to it. You must be aware of your odd posting style and I've seen other poke fun at it before...the fact that you continue to post that way tells me that you like it and are continuing it for a reason...i admire that willingness to not conform to others and wasn't trying to insult you.

I hope you accept my apology and will continue to work on this for us.

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

I am what I am,whether posting on 2+2,or a face to face meeting ......and I shoot right from the hip,with no BS.
If you or the other 2+2'ers biggest problem in the world is my personal writing style,well I really dont know what else to say?

On a brighter note,I accept your apology,and lets move foward ,and address the REAL [censored] issue at hand here,which is the CEO Poker SCAM!

Thanks Blueman ,
~stephen feraca [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

As I have said in previous posts,that there is power in numbers,and any help,information,or other findings that I am not aware of,would greatly help with the start of my actions against them,on OUR behalf!
Old 07-18-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
William Peraza &amp; Maria Gomez

[/ QUOTE ]

Whois lookup of above site.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What are the odds these two are banging each other? High, I think.

Stephen, your outrage in this thread is for the good of everyone but if you're going to write like a 3rd grader on crack cocaine then you shouldn't be surprised when people point that out to you. Keep up the good fight mang, but maybe leave the writing of documents in the hands of a trusted associate. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-19-2007, 05:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So did any of the people who participated in the CEO tourny ever contact the gaming commission?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that Greg Raymer and Mason Malmuth are trying to get to the bottom of the issue and settle this matter for those players involved. It may not be necessary to go to gaming at this point. A response from Maria Lopez of the CEO Poker tour is expected within the next day or so according to Mason.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How did these people get involved in a national Poker tour???

What do we invision? We envision Cuba's democratic government making reparations similar to post-communist Eastern Europe, which in some cases let original home or building owners regain title to their property, as long as they agreed to let the current occupants stay under a rent control agreement. We also believe that a second option should be a plan for monetary resitutionm if a land settlement can not be reached.

Our mission. A Post Castro Cuba, that will enable Cuban Exiles to regain control of their properties and or achieve monetary compensation.

Our ultimate goal is to enable Cubans to vote and live in a true democracy.

About us

We seek to protect the intereset of US citizens whose property was seized by the Castro regime without compensation.

We are a private company that will work to assist Cuban American citizens in getting their land returned or working with the eventual democratic government of Cuba to provide monetary reimbursement.

The founders of StateofCuba.com are Cuban American.

Maria Gomez - CEO of StateofCuba.com. Current President of CEOPokerTour.com, enabling CEOs to battle for Chairman of Poker.

Over 20 years in the area of marketing including Vice President of Saatchi Saatchi World Wide, former Director of Public Relations of Bloomingdales, and legislative aide for Senator Dan Coates from Indiana.

William Peraza - President of StateofCuba.com. Current CEO of CEOPoker.net, enabling CEOs to battle for the Chairman of Poker title at The Palms Hotel in Las Vegas in the Fall. Founder and CEO of Reachon.com, the leading opt in email marketing company.
Closed Thread