Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 12:57 AM

Default Re: Being \"Defriended\", do you ever retaliate?

The solution to 90% of OOT relationship threads: Talk to the person about the situation.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The solution to 90% of OOT relationship threads: Talk to the person about the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't do that when being blocked and having phone calls ignored. I'm not too willing to go any farther than that so she can go burn in hell for all I care now.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't do that when being blocked and having phone calls ignored. I'm not too willing to go any farther than that so she can go burn in hell for all I care now.

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize you also could've figured this out without the thread.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize you also could've figured this out without the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah the total blocks happened AFTER this thread (and there's pretty much no way she "knows" about this thread since she hates poker, has no friends into poker, and I didn't mention anyone's specific name, nor did I make the idiot mistake of putting a FB picture like last time [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )
Old 10-25-2007, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not that big of a deal man. It's the internet. She prob just went on a mass deleting spree of people she doesn't keep in regular contact with.

And what's with the "lack of conscience" thing? How is it morally reprehensible to delete someone from your social network?
Old 10-25-2007, 04:34 AM

if the ex-bf did not hack her acct and delete guys...then i'm betting she got back with him, you talked smack about him, and thus your demise. Shake it off. You'll hear from her when the bitch gets f-ed over again and needs your shoulder to cry on. Then you can man-up and be a friend or tell her to f-off. Either way, she's still a bitch.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if the ex-bf did not hack her acct and delete guys...then i'm betting she got back with him, you talked smack about him, and thus your demise.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was my initial thought. Its fits the pattern
Old 10-25-2007, 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if the ex-bf did not hack her acct and delete guys...then i'm betting she got back with him, you talked smack about him, and thus your demise. Shake it off. You'll hear from her when the bitch gets f-ed over again and needs your shoulder to cry on. Then you can man-up and be a friend or tell her to f-off. Either way, she's still a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn. spot on.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do you send annoying goddamn promotions or invitations to various clubs and events to every single friend regardless of where they live every [censored] day? Because I just deleted several annoying [censored] who do this constantly.

I know, I know, I have a tough life.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can choose to block the applications (all at once or individually by clicking on them). That way your News Feed isn't cluttered by finding out what applications when your friends add them and your friends can't bite you with their vampire or zombie or whatever those kids are doing these days.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this isn't what I mean. I have learned to adjust the settings on my newsfeed. But I have some friends who work at clubs/bars and send out [censored] invitations to events every Wed "Ladies Night", Thurs "Bottomless Well Drinks!!!!", Fri "DJ Douchemaster with your favorite jams!!!", etc, etc.... I guess I could entirely remove the "Events" applications but I really like it for when my friends have legitimate parties.

Does this not happen to anybody else?
Old 10-25-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do you send annoying goddamn promotions or invitations to various clubs and events to every single friend regardless of where they live every [censored] day? Because I just deleted several annoying [censored] who do this constantly.

I know, I know, I have a tough life.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can choose to block the applications (all at once or individually by clicking on them). That way your News Feed isn't cluttered by finding out what applications when your friends add them and your friends can't bite you with their vampire or zombie or whatever those kids are doing these days.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this isn't what I mean. I have learned to adjust the settings on my newsfeed. But I have some friends who work at clubs/bars and send out [censored] invitations to events every Wed "Ladies Night", Thurs "Bottomless Well Drinks!!!!", Fri "DJ Douchemaster with your favorite jams!!!", etc, etc.... I guess I could entirely remove the "Events" applications but I really like it for when my friends have legitimate parties.

Does this not happen to anybody else?

[/ QUOTE ]

I keep my Phone # on up facebook. A old friend from high school decided to call me up after not talking to him in 4+ years and ask if I wanted a job with some sketchy company and give me the whole sales pitch. I say I'm not interested and hang up, he calls back a couple of weeks later with the same [censored]. I defriended him on facebook and two days later he asks for a friend request. I don't comply and he stops calling, luckily for me this was a win win.