Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 08:52 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: August PT 2**

Too many pig pots, I rarely play +40bb pots ... you are sucked in often ... sometimes you are ahead, sometimes behind ... while profitable, the difference between us is that I drop and win 10-20bb all the time, but rarely play for my stack, while you play for your stack all the time.

But if your winrate is nice, then it isn't broken and there is no need to fix it
Old 08-23-2007, 08:55 PM

On a different note, you play 10NL and thus in a different enviroment than my eternal manuevering with marginal hands.

Due to cashout and roll issues I did a week at 20NL some weeks ago.

PF range 22+ and AQo, winrate 12ptbb or so ... holla! (and now back at 100NL ... Im running 3ptbb .. hehe)
Old 08-23-2007, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Too many pig pots, I rarely play +40bb pots ... you are sucked in often ... sometimes you are ahead, sometimes behind ... while profitable, the difference between us is that I drop and win 10-20bb all the time, but rarely play for my stack, while you play for your stack all the time.

But if your winrate is nice, then it isn't broken and there is no need to fix it

[/ QUOTE ]

It's broke haha...I am currently running at 3 PT BB/100 after the latest weepage. I know for a fact that I cbet way too much and also that I start to open up my range as I get whittled down, which hurts as well.

I read in the sticky about not getting into large pots (100BB+) without sets or better as a standard line, which makes sense. I lost a huge pot (150BB) last when my bottom two were beaten by a set.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On a different note, you play 10NL and thus in a different enviroment than my eternal manuevering with marginal hands.

PF range 22+ and AQo, winrate 12ptbb or so ... holla! (and now back at 100NL ... Im running 3ptbb .. hehe)

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice...I think I am gonna' try squeezing my range down as a standard for the next 20k hands to see what happens. I mean, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that you are going to have to showdown the best hand most of the time at 10NL to win. There are some real donkeys down here that do stuff like lose 150BB with bottom two. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2007, 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shouldn't you be in bed at this hour???
[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2007, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nothing to discuss, you dont understand samplesizes.

next point to discuss please?

[/ QUOTE ]

10 bi in 2k hands isn't even that sick of a heater

also----- the best players at stars nl50 are easily making 6 times that a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, did either of you actually look at the graph?

I don't understand sample sizes?? - I posted a graph of ONE day. 10 points for you chief.

and SSDEX, Once again, its a graph of one day man. I am well aware that many others make more than I made in one day in a month...

I'm getting flamed for light heartedly celebrating a 10 buy in day while people bitch and moan about dropping a 2 buy ins? wtf?
Old 08-23-2007, 10:05 PM

well you never said it was only over 1 day...then you said you was the best 50NL player.

even if it was sarcasm, its easy to see how someone could take it the wrong way
Old 08-23-2007, 10:21 PM

my first.

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

Hero (SB): $51.85
BB: $49.60
UTG: $15.45
MP: $51.45
CO: $50.00
BTN: $42.90

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (6 Players)
2 folds, CO checks, BTN folds, Hero calls $0.25, BB checks

Flop: ($1.50) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $1.00</font>, BB calls $1.00, CO folds

Turn: ($3.50) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $3.00</font>, BB folds

Pot Size: $6.50 ($0.15 Rake)
Old 08-23-2007, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's broke haha...I am currently running at 3 PT BB/100 after the latest weepage. I know for a fact that I cbet way too much and also that I start to open up my range as I get whittled down, which hurts as well.

I read in the sticky about not getting into large pots (100BB+) without sets or better as a standard line, which makes sense. I lost a huge pot (150BB) last when my bottom two were beaten by a set.

[/ QUOTE ]

the key to 10nl is patience, and figuring out which opponents you can thinly value bet. also you shouldn't be trying to play a high variance game down there, because against randoms @ that level its tougher to construct solid ranges for your opponents.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:43 PM

HELP!
I'm being held hostage in the Kingdom of Donkestan. Send rescue.
Closed Thread