Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 12:27 AM

Default Re: Heartland Poker Tour Upcoming Events & they\'re coming 2 Denver are

Hi DanielleRB,
I have eatra Main Event certificate for either AM or PM. [edited] if you are interested.
>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>
I won my entry today - last one I was going to play!

If anyone has extra buy ins and difficulty selling, let me know - I would be interested in buying one for my husband...
Old 10-12-2007, 12:34 AM

I have extra certificate for the main event on Saturday, [Edit] PM me [/Edit] if you are interested.

Entertainme Note: Probably not the best idea to post your phone number on a public message board.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:44 AM

Default Re: Heartland Poker Tour Upcoming Events & they\'re coming 2 Denver area 2!

Tig, Is it too late to call you now? I just sent you a pm.
Old 10-12-2007, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome they are returning. I learned in the SnG's that I have a LOT to learn, and have put myself in forced remedial training. :> So April I'll be ready for the return!
Cincy, I'm glad that Paul, tdp, helped you out. I hope he makes it in the tourney.

[/ QUOTE ]

One good turn deserves another, and I really do beleive in planting good karma out there.

Paul helped me out, and when I won my 2nd seat tonight (paul is playing it for me, and (Paul) will be in flight B on Saturday), well, let's just say, he's on cloud 9 now, and I don't think you'll be able to pull Paul down from there, for at least a week. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Well, time for sleepy now, I'm staying up in Blackhawk tonight and tomorrow night, and I'm playing in the 10am ($340 Qualifier) in the Morning.

Crossing my fingers for seat #3 (and best of all, today (Friday) is my B-day). This as I want to make some money, so I can play up in Deadwood, SD weekend after this one.

I've already reserved my hotel, rental car, and bought my airline ticket weeks ago.

All I need now is the $1700 buyin to play in Deadwood's HPT event.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:47 AM

Default Re: Heartland Poker Tour Upcoming Events & they\'re coming 2 Denver area 2!

DanielleRB,
I'm sorry I missed you PM last night. You can give me a call today at 303-921-8043 as soon as you could if you are still interested.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:07 AM

Just left you a message Tig - call me when you get a chance.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:10 AM

Congrats Cincy! Way to make a great comeback in the week - I am sure you will have a great day today and earn a birthday present of a 3rd win to fund Deadwood - gl and happy birthday!
Old 10-12-2007, 02:05 PM

Alas Danielle, I just got knocked out. Donkella was firmly in control this time, as I am exausted.

I turned 49 today, and I just can't keep those 'kiddie' hours (aka teens and 20's) like I could half a lifetime ago.

I've only had 9hrs of sleep in the last 3 days, so I was wiped out and it showed.

FYI to everyone, they UNDERsold the qualifier this morning. They were 20 seats short in today's 10am, which means those playing in that one, will only have a chance at 28 seats instead of 30.

The same seems to hold true for tonight at 5pm as well.

I was told they are building an alternates list for the last qualifier tonight (which will be held at 5pm), and will start taking that list at 3 or 3:30 pm today.

We were also told (via an announcement this morning) that if you don't use your ($340) qualifier certs today, they will be worthless.

They are also still running $350 sit and goes as well for ME seats for tomorrow.

Hope to see some of you up here.

Meanwhile I'm hoping both myself and/or Paul (who's my horse right now with my 2nd seat I won last night) at least make the money, so I can have enough money to go to deadwood next weekend and play the HPT.

I still might go, as I've been hinting to my kid sister that all I need is $600 more to be able to pay my buyin for next weekend, and she just might give it to me for my B-Day, or at least some of it.

Well, I'm at my hotel room, and I think I will take a nap now. later.....
Old 10-12-2007, 02:13 PM

Sorry to hear it Cincy...good news is that you are in at a shot for the real money and if Donkella can keep her distance you could win alot more than $600!

We got another seat for my husband (at the fair price of $1,500) so both of us are playing. I think some will be faced with hard to sell seats if they keep the price at the $3,000 range like they are on Craigs List - some will get that, but I am betting their may be a little flush of seats that don't get sold due to greed - kind of like watching "Deal or No Deal"...lol!
Old 10-13-2007, 09:32 AM

Well, I'm in Flight A, which starts at 9am this morning. I'm about to check out of my hotel and head up to the Gates to check in.

Good luck to everyone in the Blackhawk HPT ME, and I'll see ya at the final table! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]