Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 03:47 AM

Default Re: BBV Dream Journal

I don't remember much of last night's dream (obv there was plenty of weird shenanigans involving supposed spy missions and probably being inside a videogame again) but one thing that does stand out is running into this girl I was practically in love with 3 yrs ago in college (I'm just gonna call her "Linda" from here on out so I don't have to explain this every time she pops up since she's already been in like every other dream I've mentioned in this thread). It was in some foreign city or weird place, and it was inside some little shop, but despite the weird location I knew she was gonna be there, and for some reason it wasn't gonna be weird her seeing me there, so I intentionally went to this place cause I somehow knew she would walk through it. She does and passes by without noticing me, so I say her name and without turning around she stops and says "<my name>, what do you want" and I was like "uh hey just saying hi, what's up?" and apparently in the context of the dream her sister (she does have one irl though I've never met her) is having some huge problems that are apparently my fault. I forget what she says but I ask how her sister is and she's like "terrible, I'm going to see her now <in some kind of mental institution or something>" and is just dripping with hatred for whatever I apparently did. I apologize profusely even though I don't know what I did but she's having none of it and basically says that I can never be forgiven for what I've done and she never wants to talk to me again.

Weird. I've been thinking a lot about calling her up lately since I saw her at graduation and she said she's gonna be working about 20 mins from where I live.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:43 PM

I had a dream i was shopping, and then I wanted to get a necklace or bracelet for my mom (probably necklace), so I walk into this chick store and theres these 2 chicks, and i'm looking at the stuff on the walls and they don't sell necklaces/bracelets/jewelry and then one of the chicks comes to help me and she's wearing a white dress that's pretty see through and I can see her hairy vagine through the dress. I make small talk and tell her I want to buy a necklace for my mom and she leads me to a rack of belts (to strangle my mom's neck with?), then I say that won't work, and we continue talking. The two chicks leave the store with me and we're talking out in the mall and then I thank them and start leaving, then the one whos vagine I could see comes after me and asks me for my #, and i flirtatiously ask her why she wants my # (already knowing the answer), and she says I need cockk, so I give her my # and say bye and then I walk into class. Fin.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:39 PM

Two nights ago: I'm hanging out with a friend of mine who committed suicide about ten years ago. We get smoked up, then wander around some town I don't recognize. I think we were trying to get tickets for something. We smoke a bowl right out in the open too, and no one says anything.

Afterwards, I realize I have to go home (although I really don't want to) When I get there, my mother-in-law's also there. I turn on the TV and start flipping channels. Both my wife and my M-I-L starting bitching and carrying on because I won't stop on what they want to watch. I go off, cursing and screaming. My M-I-L called me a loser and my wife told me to GTFO, we were getting divorced it was over. I said fine and hit the road. Dream Over

My deceased friend shows up in my dreams from time to time. I'm too wrapped up in the dream to remember he's dead and I haven't asked him what he wants, although I always wish I had when I wake up.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:21 PM

Another weird one last night - I was in Barcelona with my mom and we took a train ride up to Finland (which was pretty quick, like 5 mins maybe) to do something. We come back and pack up to leave our hotel room, which was blisteringly hot, and go play some soccer before leaving the city, except it's taking forever to change my socks and shoes and it's really frustrating me. Finally we leave and there's a train station, and suddenly I'm back in Finland and I'm driving somewhere in my car (which, in real life, is brand new and I <3 to death). There's a bus two cars in front of me and it stops, so I jam the gas and change lanes to the left to pass it, and the car in front of me does the same w/o seeing me and hits the side of my car as I pass it. I swerve to avoid getting out of control and am seriously pissed off because my brand new car just got [censored] up. I'm so distraught and in denial about it that I ask myself "this can't be real, am I dreaming right now?" and I actually think about it for a moment, and arrive at the conclusion that I am not dreaming.

wtf? I understand that part of being able to have lucid dreams is asking yourself whether you're dreaming, so to ask myself that in a dream and believe 100% that I'm awake is kinda weird. Also, since I now am pretty sure I'm awake, I'm like really really really pissed off about my car.

He passes me (looks like he wants to get away? goddamn Finns) and I see his license plate - 26L. I guess there's only 2600 cars in Finland? Anyway, I also notice that the side of his car that hit mine wasn't messed up at all and looked as good as new, so I started wondering if maybe I just imagined the impact. I'm kinda chasing him through traffic when all of a sudden there's some patch of gravel in the road and for some reason this causes his car to flip over, as well as the bus that stopped in front of me earlier. I pull over to the side of the road, and there's no shoulder or anything so I'm blocking traffic, and everyone still just wants to drive and it's as if a car didn't just flip over in the middle of the road w/ people inside that need help (goddamn Finns). Although, I have to admit that a big part of the reason why I'm stopping is because I need to get that bastard that [censored] up my car.

Next thing I know I'm in Bend, OR, which is where my parents live, and I need to get back home to the Bay Area but all I have is my bike. This is kinda like a videogame sequence (I've never really thought about this before this thread but seriously, like, all my dreams have something like this) where I have a map that I'm looking at and I'm kinda running around GTA style trying to figure out where to go to get home. And then I wake up.

[censored] weird [censored].
Old 11-11-2007, 01:21 AM

Last night: I was stuck in a class that was five hours long. Finally, I stood up and said "This is ridiculous- people gotta eat."

I escape with two classmates and jump into a limo that was picking up some other people. We and the other people jam in, and we're fighting in the car. We eventually stop and are taken by the other guys (apparently their gangsters) to some type of drug/safe house.

I'm forced to put on a blindfold, strip to my underwear and go into the basement. There, I'm told to hold onto a cable over my head, crouch down, and use a two-by-four to level off the floor.

I'm like WTF, but I do it. Later, I'm back in the room they're keeping me in with my two classmates. We're in a three story town house in a city setting. We start yelling out the window, but the people don't really notice us.

I knock out the screen and throw it onto the street. That got everybody's attention and the cops finally came, in riot and chemical protection suits.

It turns out that the gangsters were having me smooth out a huge mound of cocaine so it would look like the basement floor.

Go figure.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He passes me (looks like he wants to get away? goddamn Finns) and I see his license plate - FRESH and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought nah forget it, yo home to bel-air.

[/ QUOTE ]