Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 11:08 PM

Default Re: OOT Departed - Roll Call

[ QUOTE ]
I yelled at him, took a shower, and then smoked a bowl with him. The pot didn’t mellow me out and I was still mad at him. If you haven't noticed, I am exceptionally adept at holding a grudge.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
They told me they thought he had gone in there rape me but was too drunk to get it up and peed instead. Or that he peed on me deliberately to “mark” me. They said I should go to the police.

[/ QUOTE ]

So much LOL. OK, show of hands: how many 2p2ers have dreamed of peeing on Elainemonster?
Old 10-15-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"we get peed on like we're fire hydrants."

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm picturing her wearing this shirt. It's pretty hot.

I've peed on a girl in the shower fwiw.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:51 PM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I've never read Elaine's blog other than some posts linked on 2+2, but she is insane.

Her recent post is hilarious:

"But I have a story. It's not a rape story, but it could have been one if things were slightly different. It's not an empowering story, but it could have been one if things were slightly different. It's... well... you should just read it and tell me what kind of story you think it is.

Quite a few years ago (9 or 10 years ago) my roommate and I threw a party.

We had a good time and partied for a few hours. I went to bed alone while the party continued. I woke up with one of the male party-goers in my bed. And he had peed in my bed. And on me.

I was furious, but I didn’t identify what he did as assault and I certainly didn't think it was sexual assault. I just thought he was a careless drunk who had a crush on me.

I yelled at him, took a shower, and then smoked a bowl with him. The pot didn’t mellow me out and I was still mad at him. If you haven't noticed, I am exceptionally adept at holding a grudge.

Thing is, almost everyone told me I had no right to be angry. Their reasons were:

* I threw the party and should have anticipated it
* I smoked out with him afterwards so that proved I didn't think he was evil
* I didn't have a lock on my bedroom door so I was just asking for it
* He didn't mean it; he was just drunk
* It's only pee. It's not like he poured gasoline on me or shaved off my eyebrows.

They said I shouldn't be mad, not even about the property damage to my mattress.

Only a few people later said I was right to be mad and that in fact I should be even madder. They told me they thought he had gone in there rape me but was too drunk to get it up and peed instead. Or that he peed on me deliberately to “mark” me. They said I should go to the police.

I didn’t. I wanted to move past it, get on with my life, get a [censored] lock for my door, and never invite him to another party.

Turns out my experience isn’t uncommon. It’s happened to lots of women: we get peed on like we're fire hydrants."

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm never fond of trashing anyone, but man this woman is batshit insane.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I've never read Elaine's blog other than some posts linked on 2+2, but she is insane.

Her recent post is hilarious:

"But I have a story. It's not a rape story, but it could have been one if things were slightly different. It's not an empowering story, but it could have been one if things were slightly different. It's... well... you should just read it and tell me what kind of story you think it is.

Quite a few years ago (9 or 10 years ago) my roommate and I threw a party.

We had a good time and partied for a few hours. I went to bed alone while the party continued. I woke up with one of the male party-goers in my bed. And he had peed in my bed. And on me.

I was furious, but I didn’t identify what he did as assault and I certainly didn't think it was sexual assault. I just thought he was a careless drunk who had a crush on me.

Thing is, almost everyone told me I had no right to be angry. Their reasons were:

* I threw the party and should have anticipated it
* I smoked out with him afterwards so that proved I didn't think he was evil
* I didn't have a lock on my bedroom door so I was just asking for it
* He didn't mean it; he was just drunk
* It's only pee. It's not like he poured gasoline on me or shaved off my eyebrows.

They said I shouldn't be mad, not even about the property damage to my mattress.

Only a few people later said I was right to be mad and that in fact I should be even madder. They told me they thought he had gone in there rape me but was too drunk to get it up and peed instead. Or that he peed on me deliberately to “mark” me. They said I should go to the police.

I didn’t. I wanted to move past it, get on with my life, get a [censored] lock for my door, and never invite him to another party.

Turns out my experience isn’t uncommon. It’s happened to lots of women: we get peed on like we're fire hydrants."

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm never fond of trashing anyone, but man this woman is batshit insane.

[/ QUOTE ]
uh, slight derail (and i haven't read anything else by elaine) but i have to agree that what that dude did was f---ed up! I'd be irked too. How many of you guys wouldn't be mad if you went to sleep in your own bed at your party, and woke up with some chic peeing on you and your matress? Wait, this is OOT and probably your all's dream. argh.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

uh, slight derail (and i haven't read anything else by elaine) but i have to agree that what that dude did was f---ed up! I'd be irked too. How many of you guys wouldn't be mad if you went to sleep in your own bed at your party, and woke up with some chic peeing on you and your matress? Wait, this is OOT and probably your all's dream. argh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't be super stoked about it, but this is pretty standard drunk idiot college behavior. Comparing some dude passing out in your bed and pissing himself to sexual assault is pretty lol.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't be super stoked about it, but this is pretty standard drunk idiot college behavior. Comparing some dude passing out in your bed and pissing himself to sexual assault is pretty lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems like a pretty good comparison to me. I'd imagine that if you asked most girls whether they'd rather get their breasts groped or get pissed on by a drunk guy, they'd probably pick the groping. Besides, it's not like she pressed charges or anything. I'd be pissed off about that, too. EDIT: Not to mention that if a guy is standing there with his wang out pissing on you it isn't a very far leap from there to other forms of sexual misbehavior anyway, and a girl is going to have more to fear in that situation than if a dude wakes up with a girl pissing on him.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah i know- i went to college too but i made damn sure when i was obserdly drunk, and passing out in some guys bed to not pee all over him while he was sleeping. well i did it a few times but i learned to control my bladder...and yes, i'm completey BSing there....but she said he did this to many women, so not just a drunk college blunder
Old 10-16-2007, 12:49 AM

I'm assuming that the drunk dude was passed out and pissed himself, if I'm off on that then I agree.

I'm also assuming that the line about lots of women being pissed on wasn't referring to this guy being some kind of serial woman pisser.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How many of you guys wouldn't be mad if you went to sleep in your own bed at your party, and woke up with some chic peeing on you and your matress?

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally depends on what she looks like.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:38 AM

what's funny about that elaine post isn't that she is wrong (nothing she says in it is THAT wrong or weird by itself) but that

1. she prefaces it with a hilariously contrived, pretentious introduction

2. she often seems to have absolutely no insight into her own behaviors and externalizes as much as some of the 15 year old foster kids i work with

3. when she does talk about herself she spends considerable time telling us things that nobody in their right mind cares about while neglecting to give details that many might consider relevant

4. she often talks about several different sides of an issue or outlines a few potential responses and still utterly fails to get to any kind of point.

so basically, like every other blogger out there whose crap i don't read.

this did remind me of a time where i got really drunk. there were two girls at my house (well there were a bunch of people but these two girls are the relevant parties). one of them was kinda cute and the other was uggo and annoying. i went to my room to pass out and the cute one was like, hey i might come crash in your bed because it's wicked cold and i would have to walk a longass way back to my dorm.

and i am like, word. she was pretty cool like that.

so apparently after i go to bed uggo and cutie get in some big argument because uggo doesn't want her to sleep in my bed. she is going to rescue me or something. she doesn't want me to sleep with this cute chick (who was actually kinda annoying sometimes but whatever, i'm not going to marry her and it's not like she thinks that either).

anyway long story short i wake up the next day and uggo has cockblocked me by climbing in my [censored] bed. i woke up when she ripped a huge fart about 8:00 AM and i had to climb over her to escape.

also, i miss shajen.