Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 12:45 AM

Default Is All Organized Religion Santanic?

This thread title assumes a "belief" in a supreme God based on a "divine book".

If this could be taken to a "judge or court" hypothetically speaking I think "All Organized Religion and government would be proven to be Satanic".

To believe in "Satan Or God" then you must accept some form of "bible" (or divine book; including the satanic bible) as true. Same goes for "Gods". If you believe a certain book, then you accept as truth that God. There are Jehovah, Muhammad, Allah, Buddha, Satan etc. All claiming to be the TRUE God, "Satan" being the one rebel who is the opposite of "love". I will assume you have at least moderate knowledge of various religions and the various "divine books" including the Christian Bible.

Even a rudimentary understanding of the Christian bible would suggest that both Jesus and Jehovah agree with this, as well as other "religions, Gods and divine texts". Of course if this is true, it would also be so not only of religion but anything that attempts to separate and divide men from unconditional love, including any form of a "ruling elite" as seen in any man run organization.

Would not any contradiction to this unconditional LOVE be of "Satan"? God IS nothing more the the frequency and vibration (invisible) of pure unconditional love. This perfect math runs through everything that is. Including the negative "dark side". It's a circumference-less circle of all possibility. You can't have one without the choice and experiences of both. of course both positive and negatives are the "math" behind the illusion.

This being said, 99% of all "people", no matter the god or religion, color or government have been programed to NOT see this. "The wolves in sheep's clothing" keeps it so. Through this fear you are controlled. There is no fear in unconditional love. Only through "fear" can love be controlled. We are born pure love. We are sons and daughter of "God".

Any religion by definition separates and divides in a negative way. (I'm saved and your not logic, "fear") This is a constant "sin" throughout the bible as this is not unconditional LOVE. If something is not LOVE then it's just a negative illusion. "This world" which I think Jesus and Jehovah and other "divine books and Gods" both proclaim to be ruled by "Satan" or master negative entity...

Mass Consciousness I think is beginning to to realize that something is changing. Something big. People are realizing that most of "what we've been told" is a lie. The ancients knew it. Some kind of a program change is forthcoming.

With what "science" is learning about DNA, this is not only possible but plausible and mathematically logical. All that would have to occur for the pictures of "reality" to completely change "throughout the earth" is simply a mathematical equation.

Our DNA is proving to be "the antenna" to our 3d holographic reality experience. We are receiving frequencies and vibrations through through DNA and it is translated from invisible math into physical math that we can see, feel, hear, taste and smell.

I believe it all boils down to choosing Hate or Love. Hate creeps in as it has to. It is a matter of balancing both and remembering that Love is the answer to this enigma we call life.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:10 AM

Default Re: Is All Organized Religion Santanic?

[ QUOTE ]

To believe in "Satan Or God" then you must accept some form of "bible" (or divine book; including the satanic bible) as true.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe the ancient Egyptians nor the ancient Greeks had a divine book.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To believe in "Satan Or God" then you must accept some form of "bible" (or divine book; including the satanic bible) as true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps not a "book" per say but They did have some kind of divine knowledge and understanding of the invisible "spirit realm". They did believe in Gods.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
God IS nothing more the the frequency and vibration (invisible) of pure unconditional love. This perfect math runs through everything that is. Including the negative "dark side". It's a circumference-less circle of all possibility. You can't have one without the choice and experiences of both. of course both positive and negatives are the "math" behind the illusion.

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont know if you are trying to persuade anyone of a particular point of view. If you are, I'd suggest rephrasing paragraphs like this one. I've read it several times and just have no clue what you're trying to say. (The closest I could get was that good cant exist without evil, maybe? Plus an assertion that God is a frequency and invisible vibration of pure unconditional love - though I dont really know what that means either).

In my experience, if something is true, it's easy to state succinctly.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:26 AM

Old 10-18-2007, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont know if you are trying to persuade anyone of a particular point of view.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely not. You must research truth for yourself. Believe no one but you. I'm trying to get you to think deeply.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. "God" IS Love, "Satan" IS Hate. according to "the bible" and many other religious books.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
God IS nothing more the the frequency and vibration (invisible) of pure unconditional love. This perfect math runs through everything that is. Including the negative "dark side". It's a circumference-less circle of all possibility. You can't have one without the choice and experiences of both. of course both positive and negatives are the "math" behind the illusion.

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont know if you are trying to persuade anyone of a particular point of view. If you are, I'd suggest rephrasing paragraphs like this one. I've read it several times and just have no clue what you're trying to say. (The closest I could get was that good cant exist without evil, maybe? Plus an assertion that God is a frequency and invisible vibration of pure unconditional love - though I dont really know what that means either).

[/ QUOTE ]

there is no point in being precise when you don't know what you are talking about
Old 10-18-2007, 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
there is no point in being precise when you don't know what you are talking about

[/ QUOTE ]

None of us know what we are talking about.

"Knowledge of what is does not open the door directly to what should be." - Albert Einstein
Old 10-18-2007, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

None of us know what we are talking about.

"Knowledge of what is does not open the door directly to what should be." - Albert Einstein

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow is that not what that quote is about. He's basically saying natural law arguments are impotent.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:05 AM

Thorned Heart

Namaste

PairTheBoard