Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games

Old 09-28-2007, 11:30 AM

Default Re: Complete GH 3 Song List including Tiers and Boss Battles

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This was leaked a while ago. There are doubts as to its authenticity due to the lack of Velvet Revolver songs, which was supposedly confirmed to be in. Several new songs were confirmed not long after this list, i.e. the Sex Pistols, Sonic Youth, and Eric Johnson, which lends to its credibility. However, I will be real unhappy if Slipknot and Disturbed are in this game, let alone the main setlist [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf do you have against slipknot? They revolutionized a genre, and Before I Forget is [censored] outstanding. And you have a problem with Disturbed? Jesus, you're awful, especially when the crappy Smashing Pumpkins are on the main set list, and that trash song "My Name is Jonas".

- I just wish that Chop Suey would appear on a Guitar Hero game

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, good one man.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This was leaked a while ago. There are doubts as to its authenticity due to the lack of Velvet Revolver songs, which was supposedly confirmed to be in. Several new songs were confirmed not long after this list, i.e. the Sex Pistols, Sonic Youth, and Eric Johnson, which lends to its credibility. However, I will be real unhappy if Slipknot and Disturbed are in this game, let alone the main setlist [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf do you have against slipknot? They revolutionized a genre, and Before I Forget is [censored] outstanding. And you have a problem with Disturbed? Jesus, you're awful, especially when the crappy Smashing Pumpkins are on the main set list, and that trash song "My Name is Jonas".

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, good one man.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh I forgot to mention that heinous group Tenacious D is on it too...yet you bitch about Slipknot? That's the real good one, man.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Muse - Knights of Cydonia

Just this track alone is enough merit to buy the game

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-28-2007, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Metallica- One

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-28-2007, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Living Colour - Cult of Personality

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-28-2007, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Santana - Black Magic Woman

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-28-2007, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what's with the elitist attitude? the pumpkins are a great band, so is disturbed, but he wasn't saying they were bad.

i think this setlist is pretty darn good. lots of songs i like to play on guitar
Old 09-29-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what's with the elitist attitude? the pumpkins are a great band, so is disturbed, but he wasn't saying they were bad.

i think this setlist is pretty darn good. lots of songs i like to play on guitar

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't being elitist. People hate on Slipknot all the time on 2p2 and I dont know why. A lot of their stuff isn't for everyone, but their good songs are awesome. You'll get people hating on Slipknot then in the same breath saying random bands like Muse are the best evar! I just don't understand it. Maybe I was wrong in my assessment that him saying he'd be "really unhappy" if those two bands are in the game= him not liking the bands, but Im not so sure about that. What's the likelihood of him having ever heard Before I Forget?
Old 09-29-2007, 04:21 AM

seriously just messed my pants looking at this list. Hope that its all true, cause half of the songs in it I love and I'm certainly looking forward to playing them all.

What's teh release date again?
Old 09-29-2007, 04:53 AM

The song list is all right, but the game really needs more hard rock/metal.