Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2007, 07:28 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is 23 pages long.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can change the number of posts displayed per page in your settings. Thus, to me, the thread is only 3 pages long.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This thread is 23 pages long.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can change the number of posts displayed per page in your settings. Thus, to me, the thread is only 3 pages long.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you switching to 2p2 CS? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2007, 08:50 AM

I always wanted something that tells you "how much I made today" but not just for today - for each day.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:15 PM

how's the beta testing going?
well this be a ontime release?
do you know how much yet?
Old 07-09-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Things are progressing nicely and the software beta is happening on the 15th.

It is a beta so don't expect everything to be in there and don't expect there to not be any issues! That being said, I'm very happy with where things are at right now.

rvg
Old 07-09-2007, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Things are progressing nicely and the software beta is happening on the 15th.

It is a beta so don't expect everything to be in there and don't expect there to not be any issues! That being said, I'm very happy with where things are at right now.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, so 15th is release the beta?
when is the official release date for non beta version?
Old 07-09-2007, 09:19 PM

quick question: (been on vacation, tried to read the whole thing today, my eyes were starting to glaze over [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] )

as a shlhe player, i am curious to find out if i be able to filter all hands by opponent where i raised in the CO, BB calls, flop goes chk/bet/call, and turn goes chk/bet/raise or something similar?

thanks!
Old 07-09-2007, 10:15 PM

can i..

aggregate all stats for players with a vpip n-n+5 and pfr x-x+5 (or any other stats) and look at their two barrel frequency on boards with different high cards or "levels of connectedness" (ideally both!)?

if you can do things like that the program could be a real boon to those of an analytical/statistical bent. it could also really do some damage to game quality.

another random suggestion i have would be..

create a filter that allows you to view the average hand strength at showdown (or other juncture, such as "when all-in" or "when bets river") in pots of 20bb, 30bb, 40bb, and so forth expressed as the rank of the hand below the nuts.

e.g.

on a board of ajq4r3, kt would be the nuts (16 combos), 25 2nd nuts (16 combos), aa 3rd (3 combos). if they showdown aa you would put "33rd best hand" or something of that nature. somehow i think this is doable and w/some tweaking (such as a coefficient to reduce runner-runner combos or eliminate combos that aren't in a standard preflop range of someone playing x% of their hands) could be (extremely) useful.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:35 PM

Betfair and cake poker suport would be great, pm me or write here if u need HH.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:12 PM

Hi,

VanVeen, update your blog... I bookmarked it and then nothing!

[ QUOTE ]
aggregate all stats for players with a vpip n-n+5 and pfr x-x+5 (or any other stats) and look at their two barrel frequency

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - the Player Summary view. Select all stats, setup min # hands and then copy and paste results into excel or whatever other tool to analyze further.

[ QUOTE ]
aggregate all stats for players with a vpip n-n+5 and pfr x-x+5 (or any other stats) and look at their two barrel frequency on boards with different high cards or "levels of connectedness" (ideally both!)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Technically possible since all the data is there but you'd need to do some pretty deep analysis through code. hmmm... just thought about a way to do this without coding... Create an alias with all of the players in a specific VPIP/PFR range (any programmer could code this part to auto create the alias in about 10 minutes so don't think you'll need to manually select each player in the alias). So now you would have all of these players stats become merged (note: they are merged only while the alias is selected so you don't need to worry about messing up the stats of players who are part of the alias) and you can go as deep as you want in the filtering / reporting although be prepared to wait a long time for the result if your DB is big.

[ QUOTE ]
create a filter that allows you to view the average hand strength at showdown

[/ QUOTE ]

Not exactly but do I record showdown win %'s for lots of situations (ie check raise, raise and reraise for each street and bet/calls > x bb's on each street). There is also something else that'll be pretty cool but it's a secret until the 15th. The type of analysis you are talking about again is possible using the DB structure but would be a bit of work.

[ QUOTE ]
Betfair and cake poker suport would be great, pm me or write here if u need HH.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a lot of HH's from different sites and once everything is solid I'll be knocking them off roughly based on the PokerSiteScout listings.

[ QUOTE ]
as a shlhe player, i am curious to find out if i be able to filter all hands by opponent where i raised in the CO, BB calls, flop goes chk/bet/call, and turn goes chk/bet/raise or something similar?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can do just about all of that right now. The only part of the filter that currently isn't doable is distinguishing between BB and SB calling.

Basically the filter would look like:

Preflop Action = Unopened
Hero Position = Cutoff
Players Saw Flop = 2
Saw Turn = True
In Position on Turn = True
Turn Continuation Bet Made = True
Was Checkraised on Turn = True

[ QUOTE ]
when is the official release date for non beta version?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure! Depends on a lot of things.

Thanks,

rvg