Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2007, 10:40 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

Is the rake stat rakwe that I have paid or MGR/players?
Old 09-09-2007, 03:31 PM

hey rvg... great program, LOVE your database structure...

just amazing to do own queries...

i did some testing in the manager app itself and found out that if you put the filter "raised turn cbet = TRUE" it filters hands where he acutally folds to turncbets...
Old 09-09-2007, 03:45 PM

this is wierd... i looked it up in the database and saw that if he is making a turncbet, he is also facing one... why is that?
Old 09-09-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is wierd... i looked it up in the database and saw that if he is making a turncbet, he is also facing one... why is that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Must be a parsing bug or perhaps a bug related to the recent DB changes I made for version 0.31b - I still haven't audited all of the stats. I know for sure the River CBet stats are off as well at the moment. Before this launches the DB structure will change and all stats will be verified, new stats will be added and you'll need to reimport your hands. Any way you could send me the original hand history for a hand with this problem so I can get it taken care of right away?

[ QUOTE ]
hey rvg... great program, LOVE your database structure...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, some of the "normalize everything" people won't be too happy with it but there are tradeoffs when normalizing things especially with a DB residing on a single desktop pc (vs servers that can easily be scaled out). I started off normalized and denormalized for specific reasons. The Compiled Stats table is structured like a data warehouse - very wide but very fast. That all being said, a future update will be changing a bunch of the table structures but fundamentally the approach won't change.

[ QUOTE ]
Is the rake stat rakwe that I have paid or MGR/players?

[/ QUOTE ]

MGR/Players

[ QUOTE ]
Show all the big pots (We can set it to say 100BB) with a X or something where we got all in as a underdog or where equity was lower than pit odds

[/ QUOTE ]

you'll be able to filter based on pot size and all-ins and basic all-in equity filters but for more advanced equity calculations tools like PokerEV will hopefully fill the void. Once you get into that aspect of things it opens up a whole new can of worms.

rvg
Old 09-09-2007, 04:47 PM

good to know that you're changing stuff, i won't put more time in my own hud... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (couln't wait so i had to find a solution i just couldn't take the performance of PT/PA anymore)

i'll send you som histories and suggestions, gonna look into it tomorrow... i really like the compiled database because of it's speed, basicly i switched my whole data stuff from PT to your manager even tough it's gonna change and its in beta, its already superior and a simple autohotkey / excel HUD is gonna do the job...
Old 09-09-2007, 05:56 PM

I have a new update patch that adds a new feature and fixes a couple of bugs.

The new feature is the ability to have multiple players in the Reports tab.

Step 1: Create an alias that includes all the players you want to compare
Step 2: Select the Alias as the Selected player
Step 3: Check the "Group Stats by Player" checkbox on the Reports tab.

Then, go ahead and run any reports with whatever filters you want.

http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/holdemmanagerpatch.zip

September 9th - 0.32b
* You can now group Reports by "Player". This is most effective when you create an Alias that includes a bunch of players that you would like to compare. With the group by players option on each players stats will be seperated for the report for easy comparison.
* Fixed recently added bug that caused the hand dates to be incorrect (you will have many hands that show up as 2008 or 2009). An upcoming update will have numerous DB changes and will require a reimport of all hands anyways but I do apologize about not catching this before rolling out the update.
* Fixed bug where an Alias that has been added will not appear in the player list until after you relaunch HM

rvg
Old 09-09-2007, 09:00 PM

If I'm not mistaken this basically groups a bunch of players and displays the total stats for all right?

What I really want is a way to show multiple player reports at once but displayed separately so it saves you time from having to keep switching players if you want to find the same stat for different players. I think someone had it set up in the forum. Is this in the works as well?
Old 09-09-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

September 9th - 0.32b
* You can now group Reports by "Player". This is most effective when you create an Alias that includes a bunch of players that you would like to compare. With the group by players option on each players stats will be seperated for the report for easy comparison.
* Fixed recently added bug that caused the hand dates to be incorrect (you will have many hands that show up as 2008 or 2009). An upcoming update will have numerous DB changes and will require a reimport of all hands anyways but I do apologize about not catching this before rolling out the update.
* Fixed bug where an Alias that has been added will not appear in the player list until after you relaunch HM

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been saving my HH since I switched to HEM, but does this mean that I will lose all mined hands?
Old 09-09-2007, 09:04 PM

Oh yeah, RELEASE THE HUD. It sucks having two massive databases; one for HEM and the other for RealTime HUD
Old 09-09-2007, 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

September 9th - 0.32b

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been saving my HH since I switched to HEM, but does this mean that I will lose all mined hands?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yikes I haven't been saving hand histories. I'm concerned about this as well..