Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 06:56 PM

Default Re: 27T: In no man\'s land vs The Venetian

With what I had here, I snap-fold to the reraise preflop against an unknown. I also think I'm going to read into that flop check a lot more deeply than your typical donk. I had a hand against NutPopper (also a $27 regular with long mutual history) within a few minutes of this which was pretty similar which I'll try to post when I get a second.

I've got to do a family dinner thing and get the kids to bed, but I'll check back later.

Cool hand to post and think about though.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:17 PM

Default Re: 27T: In no man\'s land vs The Venetian

[ QUOTE ]
With what I had here, I snap-fold to the reraise preflop against an unknown. I also think I'm going to read into that flop check a lot more deeply than your typical donk. I had a hand against NutPopper (also a $27 regular with long mutual history) within a few minutes of this which was pretty similar which I'll try to post when I get a second.

I've got to do a family dinner thing and get the kids to bed, but I'll check back later.

Cool hand to post and think about though.

[/ QUOTE ]

please stop pushing so light during bubble time into me (when we both had like 6-7 bbs left) I've got you so many times w/ any Ace or King high against your 5 high(eg. A5 vs 45). and You've been outflopping me like crazy. I don't know how many time do I have to catch you for you to stop doing that [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]