Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2006, 08:18 PM

Default Re: NL Software/AHK request (+ reward)

Somebody please help me set this damn thing up to my logitech mx 1000 laser mouse. I don't have a mouse 3 button. I don't know how to configure some of the extra buttons.
Old 06-16-2006, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you could get it to round to the nearest dollar (or half dollar even) that would be really great. I had having my best turn out to be 15.63, some people will think weird bets like that are bluffs.

But overall, great program, thanks alot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was thinking about doing that anyways - It rarely happens with a full pot bet, but 3/4 or 2/3 always comes out looking somewhat silly - I figured it wasn't so bad given the way the party slider behaves normally, but still it winds me up to hell having silly amounts of cents on the end of my bet.

What you think? Nearest 0.50? whole $?
Old 06-16-2006, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Somebody please help me set this damn thing up to my logitech mx 1000 laser mouse. I don't have a mouse 3 button. I don't know how to configure some of the extra buttons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Roland posted a link before to all available hotkeys - I believe your extra buttons are referred to as XButton1 and XButton2.

The AHK documentation does not go further than this, so if you habe more than 2 spare mouse buttons I guess experimantation is in order to see if XButton3+ exist [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

you should perhaps try adding code such as this to top of the script and see if your extra buttons produce a message box:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
XButton1::
MsgBox Xbtn1
return

XButton2::
MsgBox Xbtn2
return
</pre><hr />

If these pop up the message boxes, you then know what buttons are what, and can assign pot fractions etc as desired.

Good luck,

dave.
Old 06-16-2006, 08:30 PM

thank you very much dave i will test this out right now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

ZOMG it worked [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] time to configure. I think adjust the 2/3 3/4 etc to make it nearest whole dollar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 06-16-2006, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you could get it to round to the nearest dollar (or half dollar even) that would be really great. I had having my best turn out to be 15.63, some people will think weird bets like that are bluffs.

But overall, great program, thanks alot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was thinking about doing that anyways - It rarely happens with a full pot bet, but 3/4 or 2/3 always comes out looking somewhat silly - I figured it wasn't so bad given the way the party slider behaves normally, but still it winds me up to hell having silly amounts of cents on the end of my bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think whole dollar is best, but able to toggle it wouldn't hurt, but whole dollar would be the best if only one could be done.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thank you very much dave i will test this out right now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

ZOMG it worked [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] time to configure. I think adjust the 2/3 3/4 etc to make it nearest whole dollar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to hear it - the Round function will sort out whole $$ for you - there is an example in y script - I use it to round to 2 DP, but to while $ is similar
Old 06-16-2006, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to hear it - the Round function will sort out whole $$ for you - there is an example in y script - I use it to round to 2 DP, but to while $ is similar

[/ QUOTE ]

Got it, just replace

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>pot := Round(pot, 2) </pre><hr />

with

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>pot := Round(pot) </pre><hr />
Old 06-16-2006, 09:16 PM

Thanks for the awesome script!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think anyone who plays higher than 200NL would prefer rounding to the nearest whole dollar amount.

I have a small request which is probably very trivial to carry out:

I'm using Logitech mx510:

...and I'd like to use the following config for playing: Scroll button for pot-bet as it is right now, the bigger left side button for 3/4 pot bet, the smaller left side button for 1/2 pot bet and finally the right mouse button for check-fold. Do you think you could create a separate script for this type config or is it possible for a computer dummy like me to modify the original script and do those things?

Thanks again.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I have a small request which is probably very trivial to carry out:

I'm using Logitech mx510:

...and I'd like to use the following config for playing: Scroll button for pot-bet as it is right now, the bigger left side button for 3/4 pot bet, the smaller left side button for 1/2 pot bet and finally the right mouse button for check-fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Similar to tcorbin16 who posted above, I expect these extra buttons are addressed by AHK as XButton1 and XButton2 - scroll up to see a test function to see if AHK can use these buttons.

With any luck you should be able to set whatever buttons to do 1/2 or 3/4 bet - just change the button assignment ot the pot fraction.

For the chk/fold, take a look at DCWgaming's script here - I've not used this, and since it uses pixel co-ordinates to hit the chk/fold button I'm not sure it would work with resized tables, but it may. The DCWgaming code should be fine will full sized tables from what I can tell.

[ QUOTE ]

is it possible for a computer dummy like me to modify the original script and do those things?

[/ QUOTE ]
Have a go [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] the worst that can happen is that it does not behave as expected - the ; symbol at the start of a line makes the whole line a comment (not processed by AHK) you can see there are many MsgBox commands commented in my scripts - use the Msgbox command to previre the results of an action before committing to it on a real money table.

Have fun,

dave.
Old 06-17-2006, 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you normally have it on "Dealer: Silent" (only chat), then change it to "No Player Chat" before retrieving the potsize from the chat window, it works fine

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool. I never thought of that.
As you'll notice though, it's kinda slow, so I dunno.

!s::
SetChat("No player chat") ;set the chat to "No player chat"
ControlGetText, t, RICHEDIT1, A ;get text from chat
StringTrimLeft, t, t, InStr(t, "starts.","",0) + 8 ;get last hand
Msgbox %t%
SetChat("Dealer : Summary") ;reset chat
return

SetChat(str)
{
;get the current selection
ControlGet, currStr, Choice,, Combobox1, A
;if we're already where we want to be, just return