5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2007, 01:38 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

Heh - I am not sure we had a strategy. Luckay came in first night with the masonry with Dan and we decided Herbie was the seer. That didn't work out so well.

Then he dies and Dustin is poisoned. So we are down 2 wolves pretty quickly. OH, Boiler, Mark and I just sort of winged it. OH actually wanted to get lynched, because he wouldn't die and it would help clear him. Being peeked by Nick and shot at night by VR hurt that cause greatly.

I was just trying to keep track of who I had silenced, so there would always be someone I could silence. That's why VR had to go and Monk stayed....had we killed Monk and not VR - I have no one to silence the last day and it is tar and VR against Mark and I - and we are in a coinflip.

I think the biggest discussion we had was about Nick. We decided we were toast and needed to take some risks and hope for the best. So we left Nick alive and the village lynches him and then lynches Dustin.

Sometimes the wolves don't need to do much except behave themselves. Sometimes the village does it all for them. We got lucky.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
then theres no point trying to talk you round. if you're lying im safe tonight anyway, if you aren't, well....you either made a bad trade as an evil, fulfilled your role as a neutral, or screwed up bad as a villager.

my villagers, mets, dazbag, zurvan, jgunnip, VR, herbie, jenn fox, GT1T, nez.
my suspects, KM, antidan, dustin, mark, fcbl, OH.

[/ QUOTE ]

if only id labelled my categories "non evil/evil" this would have been a near perfect d1 list.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:08 PM

From DAY 1...

Pyramid is EVIL

VR is GOOD

KM is NON VILLAGE
Old 11-14-2007, 02:09 PM

lol pretty sure everybody knew pyramid was evil after his first 3 posts.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol pretty sure everybody knew pyramid was evil after his first 3 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even I knew he was evil. Wait.....

BTW - FCBL - sorry I had to go after you. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] There was no one else left to go after. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2007, 02:27 PM

gg to all and thanks to the mods

it kinda sucked having figured out the final pieces at the end there and simply not having the time to construct a complete argument.... i was given way more than enough time by village tho so whatever
Old 11-14-2007, 02:29 PM

We finally won!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Great job wolves. Great job KM.

(ok, honestly, I didn't expect to win this one unless KM won it in the final 3)

How you guys didn't lynch Mark is beyond me. We gave up on him the night that Nich turned up seer.

Getting shot by VR was the biggest disappointment for me. I wanted to get lynched so badly (without getting peeked - for maximum effectiveness). DMK said that if I had both lives left and the village lynched me, the writeup would say, "No Lynch" or something to that effect. No way the village lynches me a 2ND time after that. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

jgunnip was AMAZINGLY correct in the game and he played awesome from start to finish. We hated him. Same goes for monk and Epi. Village should have rocked our socks off.

Special thanks to DMK for running this. Timed days would've helped, but overall, the game was incredible. Well done.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That got me to thinking what was the best game ever played on here. The Vendetta games rock. Several of the Mish-Mash games have rocked. I actually really liked reading the Star Trek games.

But come on, it's Miss POG in a rout.

(Yeah, so it's not really a game. Whatever. It's hot, half-naked women. Case will probably never be closed. )

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP
Old 11-14-2007, 03:02 PM

GG everyone.

Damn, it really hurt having Nick pick two wolves out of the gate. Ignoring the obvious lynching snafu's, I thought the village did a great job of clearing villagers and finding wolves. It felt like the wolves had their backs to the wall the whole game.

When I made my role claim, I thought hey, let me add a "it only works on villagers" clause in the claim. I figured, we would lynch Boiler, the power would do nothing and I am a little more cleared... I didn't even think about using it on Nich... LOL me. So VR brings it up at literally the exact same time I thought about it... I had to duck for cover, disappear and cross my fingers. Dan - There's an example of me being a moran. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Dustin, nice job convincing the village to lynch you. We had you written off... What's more amazing is that you did it without using vowels...

The vast majority of the game the wolve were seer hunting. We were also convinced that there had to be two seers. Esp, because Nich only had a night 1 peek and at the start of the game, DMK was waiting on N0 actions....

Seer hunting really hurts trying to not expose wolves.

80% through the game, we realized that there was no other seer.... Ouch.

BTW, if anyone is ever a wolf together with Boiler, OH, KM, or Pyramid, you're in with a fun team. Dustin, you should have joined wolfchat! Luckay too bad you died N1. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Great job guys!!!

DMK, thank you for putting the game together and doing a great job of modding it. Awesome.

After this game, I really started to dislike majority only games. The game pace really dragged near the end.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

After this game, I really started to dislike majority only games. The game pace really dragged near the end.

[/ QUOTE ]

Majority lynch is good. Taking 3-4 days to come to majority is just silly, and there was no reason for it.