Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: what should i do with the $$$$?
freeroll for BBV 153 49.20%
coinflip it with grimstarr 86 27.65%
send it back 8 2.57%
actually send him it on neteller 64 20.58%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2007, 05:12 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers. [OP is a \"must read\".]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Looking to get 1000 FT. Will trade from stars. plzplz

[/ QUOTE ]
PM sent.
I'm looking for up to $2500 on Stars. Will trade from FT. PM if interested anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just traded with Acesup2121, he sent first and done in 5 minutes.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:22 PM

Just traded 500 with Suited76. I sent first and there were no problems.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
want 300 on full tilt for 300 on pokerstars. will send first to reputable trader.

full tilt: cookiesnatcher
stars: dougieboy888 (chicago)

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this poster still around? both these names are on the scammers list Mike Haven posts
Old 11-16-2007, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
want 300 on full tilt for 300 on pokerstars. will send first to reputable trader.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this poster still around? both these names are on the scammers list Mike Haven posts

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to trade with me, i'll prove i'm a reputable trader. I never belonged on that list and still don't.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya I tried helping him, but he insisted on me sending first. I provided references, and told him i've been here for over 3 years and he still insisted I send first.

Sounds like a scammer to me.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:11 PM

Prove you are reputable by not insisting people with a registration date of 3 years ago WITH references send first.

You send first. You have been here for less then a week, and have the balls to ask longtime posters to send first and try to discredit them? Pshhh.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to trade with me, i'll prove i'm a reputable trader. I never belonged on that list and still don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prove you are reputable by not insisting people with a registration date of 3 years ago WITH references send first.

You send first. You have been here for less then a week, and have the balls to ask longtime posters to send first and try to discredit them? Pshhh.

[/ QUOTE ]

You showed me two trades with the same guy, neither of you had any other trades i could find. It just seemed fishy to me. Sorry if i'm being nitty but its my rent money that i'm trying to move around so i have to be very careful.

If someone really reputable like brandy or clamper, etc, will trade with me i will gladly send first. I have nothing to hide, i just want to make this trade and clear my name from this slander.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You showed me two trades with the same guy, neither of you had any other trades i could find. It just seemed fishy to me. Sorry if i'm being nitty but its my rent money that i'm trying to move around so i have to be very careful.

If someone really reputable like brandy or clamper, etc, will trade with me i will gladly send first. I have nothing to hide, i just want to make this trade and clear my name from this slander.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, spare us the BS. If you have any money at all on these sites it is because you scammed to get it. Who the hell in their right mind would send first to you?

Furthermore, I may only have a few references but you have NONE. Plus you are on the scammers list. PLUS you have been here less then 5 days.

Do you think we are all retarded or something?

NOTE: I would not accept funds from this joker. Who knows where he got the money from. You could end up compromising your account.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:22 PM

So I turned down a trade with you so I get flamed non stop in this thread as a result? I know i have no references, that's why i'm offering to send first. And that's why I'm being careful as well. But go ahead, and keep bashing me for no reason.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I turned down a trade with you so I get flamed non stop in this thread as a result? I know i have no references, that's why i'm offering to send first. And that's why I'm being careful as well. But go ahead, and keep bashing me for no reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are being flamed because both of your poker accounts are on the scammer list. Now that I know this I would not trade with you even if you sent first.