Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review

Old 11-30-2007, 08:38 AM

Default Re: Post if your wife is pregnant

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My wife and I are trying, but haven't had any success yet. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Anyone have any tips they can offer? Like, no clean up? Hang her by her feet afterwards? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I've heard when you are trying, you should do it every other day rather than every day so the man juice can properly rebuild, any truth to this?

Thanks for any tips [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have really mindblowing sex where you climax at exactly the same time. This is easier than in sounds. Just have a very, very, very extended foreplay session with tons of kissing and rubbing bodies against each other, but NO TOUCHING THE GENITALS except as a passing, teasing sweep - at the end of which you'll both be chomping at the bit (which I realise is a terrible metaphor in this context), and then finally have sex. It won't last very long mind you, but it will be (i) very, very mindblowing, and (ii) will almost certainly involve both of you climaxing at the same time.

After, don't let the lady get up again till morning, and put a pillow under the bit where her butt meets her legs.

If it's a boy, call him Mark.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the tips and oddly enough, my name is Marc, with a "c" though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Doesn't non cleanup lead to UTIs though for females?

[/ QUOTE ]

just make sure you're perfectly clean to start with. Gravity is your friend here.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:20 AM

If I said it once I said it 1,000 times this is a great thread DCasper, thank you for staying on top of it for all of us... well done.

My son, literally all-in:

Old 11-30-2007, 11:28 AM

Wow...

Long story short...

Her contractions started 12pm Wednesday. After 24 hours of irregular contractions, no sleep, and sill only 5cm dilated, mary opted for oxytocin + epidural.

6:24pm on Thursday, Sophy was born.

She was 7 lbs, 8 oz. 20.5in long, and almost a full head of hair.

I've slept maybe 4 hours since then. Mary has slept maybe 2.

And oh boy - friends and relatives will be visiting gradually throughout the day.

I might write a longer TR later...will def put up some of the pics I took.

Now for the task of getting Sophy to sleep longer than 15min at a time...
Old 11-30-2007, 03:15 PM

Congrats! Awesome to hear, looking forward to the pics. Man, this thread makes me nervous now that I'm part of it.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:29 PM

We went to get our ultrasound this morning prior to next week's doctor visit. It's a boy!! Baby and mother are both doing well. By the measurements he took, the baby's weight was estimated at 1.5 pounts and everything looked normal to the tech.