Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2007, 08:27 PM

Default Re: ***** November LC Thread *****

Are one of you guys 6Think6 - guy seems to be a regular HU player in the 30s on Stars, yet i have like 15 notes on him all saying he makes loads of errors at HU play, then i sharkscoped him and he is a marginal winner!

He even has 15k games under his belt - though ive no idea how many of those are HUSnGs - i suspect not many if he wants to keep up his 1% ROI.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:18 PM

$110 + $5

Seat 1: Villain (1,055)
Seat 2: xSCWx (1,945)
xSCWx posts the small blind of 20
Villain posts the big blind of 40
[b]
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to xSCWx [6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
xSCWx raises to 95
Villain raises to 150
xSCWx calls 55

*** FLOP *** [T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
Villain bets 160
xSCWx calls 160

*** TURN *** [T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] [J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]]
Villain bets 320
xSCWx has 15 seconds left to act
xSCWx has requested TIME
xSCWx raises to 1,635, and is all in
Villain calls 425, and is all in
xSCWx shows [6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
Villain shows [4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]

*** RIVER *** [T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] [6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
xSCWx shows three of a kind, Sixes
Villain shows a pair of Sixes
xSCWx wins the pot (2,110) with three of a kind, Sixes
Old 11-19-2007, 09:24 PM

I have a headache from that HH.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$110 + $5

Seat 1: Villain (1,055)
Seat 2: xSCWx (1,945)
xSCWx posts the small blind of 20
Villain posts the big blind of 40
[b]
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to xSCWx [6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
xSCWx raises to 95
Villain raises to 150
xSCWx calls 55

*** FLOP *** [T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
Villain bets 160
xSCWx calls 160

*** TURN *** [T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] [J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]]
Villain bets 320
xSCWx has 15 seconds left to act
xSCWx has requested TIME
xSCWx raises to 1,635, and is all in
Villain calls 425, and is all in
xSCWx shows [6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
Villain shows [4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]

*** RIVER *** [T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] [6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
xSCWx shows three of a kind, Sixes
Villain shows a pair of Sixes
xSCWx wins the pot (2,110) with three of a kind, Sixes

[/ QUOTE ]
Hurray! You play like [censored].
Old 11-19-2007, 09:34 PM

brag crushing heads up thanks to this fourm

beat spent a hour trying to get screen shot bigger i failed
Old 11-19-2007, 09:35 PM

If I was really actually as bad as you say would you still dedicate this much effort to riding my nuts? Probably not.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I was really actually as bad as you say would you still dedicate this much effort to riding my nuts? Probably not.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2007, 11:49 PM

Is anyone here The_Sheriff_084 on Tilt? Plays 200NL HU.. I never sat down with him, figure if someone plays that much and that many tables they must be halfway decent.. just curious, cuz I seldom see him not at a table.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:06 AM

Last week I asked if I should move up in stakes from $10's, everyone agreed I should, so I have and have been fairly successful. I thought I'd give the $50's a shot with 10 HU sng's and try to win 6/10, but my 1st game already blew my confidence. The game just started, I have a slight chip lead, but too much. I made a risky call but I knew he was full of it, and to my own destruction look what he had, and look what he was gifted with. He had the nerve to go "here fishy fishy". This really blows my confidence especially when this isnt my buyin level, I should and would fold this hand usually in that same situation, but sometimes your gut tells you to call, and you just have to.

Poker Stars, $52.50 + $2.50 NL Hold'em Tournament, 15/30 Blinds, 2 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): 1,760
BB: 1,240

Pre-Flop: (45) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">Hero raises to 90</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to 1,240 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls 1,150

Flop: (2,480) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: (2,480) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: (2,480) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: 2,480 Pot
Hero showed 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pair, Eights and Fives) and LOST (-1,240 NET)
BB showed 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Fives) and WON 2,480 (+1,240 NET)
Old 11-20-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone here The_Sheriff_084 on Tilt? Plays 200NL HU.. I never sat down with him, figure if someone plays that much and that many tables they must be halfway decent.. just curious, cuz I seldom see him not at a table.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how he caters to all fish with his buy in amounts...some tables 80, some 120 some full. Never played him before but i've heard he's decent