Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2006, 06:04 PM

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Default Re: iWitness v2

Hey,

Just trying to put the newest version on my new PC, and I am getting the following error message when I start the script:

I believe I am running the latest version of AHK. I thought I might have made a mistake while copying the script, but did it again and got the same message. Any ideas?

Thanks
Old 03-21-2006, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe I am running the latest version of AHK.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you double-check on that. Should be 1.0.42.07 (if I didn't miss an update...)
Old 03-21-2006, 06:07 PM

ferb, that's what iWitness is doing. It shrinks them to keep them out of the way.
Old 03-21-2006, 06:11 PM

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

confirmed 1.0.42.07
Old 03-21-2006, 06:31 PM

Hmm, weird one. That line should be

If(InStr(A_LoopField, l%i%) = 0 OR InStr(A_LoopField, 6max%i%) = 0 OR InStr(A_LoopField, g%i%) = 0 OR (g%i% = "Omaha" And InStr(A_LoopField, "Hi-Lo")) OR (g%i% = "PL Omaha" And InStr(A_LoopField, "Hi-Lo")))

Right?
Old 03-21-2006, 07:47 PM

Anyone else getting a PP popup stating the table you want is currently unavailable? After running well for several hours that popped up and new tables stopped loading. Close that window and the program starts working again. Any thoughts on how to avoid this?
Old 03-22-2006, 03:43 AM

There are a couple of situations where Party throws up a dialog window and iWitness gets hung until it is cleared. . .

These windows can be "failed connect" notices like yours (happens with server glitches, or if that table was taken down for maintenance), "You already have 10 open" messages (happen when iWitness accidentally goes for 11 tables, orif you open a table iWitness doesn't know about while it's mid-cycle), a bot-check window, etc.

iWitness can't be sure what it is, but one thing is certain: the lobby won't be clickable until the dialog is cleared.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:56 AM

Excuse me if this has already been addressed...

Lets assume I want to datamine 2 different levels.

Priority 1: $3/6 NL
Priority 2: $2/4 NL

When I start up iWitness, there may only be 1 $3/6 NL table so it opens that 1 table then opens 9 $2/4 NL tables. However, if down the line, more $3/6 NL tables are started; they are never picked up unless if the one of the nine $2/4 NL tables do not meet the critera. It would be great if more tables of the higher priority open up; it would close down a random table with the lowest priority to allow the higher priority to be opened...

Best regards,

APerfect10
Old 03-22-2006, 06:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I start up iWitness, there may only be 1 $3/6 NL table so it opens that 1 table then opens 9 $2/4 NL tables. However, if down the line, more $3/6 NL tables are started; they are never picked up unless if the one of the nine $2/4 NL tables do not meet the critera. It would be great if more tables of the higher priority open up; it would close down a random table with the lowest priority to allow the higher priority to be opened...

[/ QUOTE ]

It does that. Is it not working for you? Can you send me a log?
Old 03-22-2006, 06:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There are a couple of situations where Party throws up a dialog window and iWitness gets hung until it is cleared. . .

These windows can be "failed connect" notices like yours (happens with server glitches, or if that table was taken down for maintenance), "You already have 10 open" messages (happen when iWitness accidentally goes for 11 tables, orif you open a table iWitness doesn't know about while it's mid-cycle), a bot-check window, etc.

iWitness can't be sure what it is, but one thing is certain: the lobby won't be clickable until the dialog is cleared.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Mogoby is right. Although iWitness will close the "you already have 10 tables" dialog, it can't handle any of the others right now. So, if you encounter one could you please send me a screenshot or post one here? I never get these, but I need to know the title and text of them to have iWitness handle them.