PPBJ 82 22.28%
BASTARD 67 18.21%
Voters: 368. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2007, 10:27 PM
edfurlong edfurlong is offline

Location: Stabbing your probiscus
Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Sexytime Containment Thread

I banged a goat once, it was all right.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:29 PM
tom441lbk tom441lbk is offline

Location: F2D

btw myspace question, thinkin next line should be: well the offer still stands, XXX-XXXX (backstory: she has a part on her myspace about how she likes the smell of sharpies and dry erase markers.

xxxxxxxx:

ya thats me.
From: xxxxxxx
Date: Nov 16, 2007 6:14 AM

well how could i say no to that
Old 11-16-2007, 10:31 PM
keikiwai keikiwai is offline

Location: Hi. My name is Rosa Kato <3

you: off to the Principal's office you go

[ QUOTE ]

Old 11-16-2007, 10:38 PM
PITTM PITTM is offline

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

sigh.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:45 PM
tom441lbk tom441lbk is offline

Location: F2D

[ QUOTE ]
sigh.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the insight, obv your sexytime is getting contained
Old 11-16-2007, 10:50 PM
Triumph36 Triumph36 is offline

Location: Osi Ukin\'-yora

can there be a thread in bbv4l that ericw doesn't ruin plz

it would totally make sense that he'd be a dan bright gimmick
Old 11-16-2007, 11:11 PM
Eurotrash Eurotrash is offline

[ QUOTE ]
DBZ I think you're just leveling us at this point imo

Not even the dullest of dull-minded dullards would be this dull and not have knocked the bottom out of your ass by now.

Euro, hop that plane bruh.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't know i had any supporters. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

edit: now you quoted me so i have to edit it back [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2007, 11:16 PM
keikiwai keikiwai is offline

Location: Hi. My name is Rosa Kato <3

DBZ I think you're just leveling us at this point imo

Not even the dullest of dull-minded dullards would be this dull and not have knocked the bottom out of your ass by now.

Euro, hop that plane bruh.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't know I had any supporters. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

is there a story behind that [censored] apple eating deal going on in your avatar?
Old 11-16-2007, 11:18 PM
Eurotrash Eurotrash is offline

it's actually a yellow bell pepper, for the sake of accuracy.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:20 PM
PITTM PITTM is offline

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]

i didn't know i had any supporters. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

gogogoogogogooggo. this dude sounds lame.