Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life

Old 02-23-2007, 11:27 AM

Default Strippers at our house tonight.

I really don't know where to begin, but i thought some of you gents would enjoy reading about it or have some advice/tips on what to expect.

My two rooommates and I live in a privately rented house on campus. They are both in a business fraternity and tonight is the night of the "Big-Little Party." It is being hosted here at our house and, somehow, the guys of the frat convinced the girls to allow the frat to cover the costs of hiring two strippers to come here for an hour before the actual Big-Little Party.

So my one roommate and I did what any normal college guy would want to do.

We put in a pole.

Went to Menards to buy the pole and some screws, etc. Spent 5 hours on Wednesday putting everything together, and there you see the finished product. The mirrors in the corner of the room made it a gimme spot to put the poll (apparantly some rugby guys who lived here about 4 years ago had a pole in that corner already..and it had gotten taken down since then by female residents).

Anyhow, that is the long backstory.

What the hell should I expect tonight? I'm not much for the stripper stuff, personally. If anyone has read my recent posts, I'm much more of a romantic idealist. While I find strippers to be entertaining somewhat--just because of the idea behind it-- I don't enjoy watching them or paying them, whatever.

So I have no idea what to expect. I'm guessing there will be like 40 guys in our living room and dining room while these strippers just walk around the room giving mini strip teases and collecting the dollar bills?

Honestly, I don't expect this to work out. Maybe I just underestimate how sleezy college guys are, but I expect that they will all be cheapasses and the strippers will leave early feeling like it was a waste of time. Haha.

Anyone have experience with these? I know that frat parties do this type of thing a lot, but this is done like...in our living room.

((And I have every intention, as of now, to give you all pictures from later in the night after the strippers are gone and it is just drunken college sloots pole dancing. They already dance on the top of our bar in the dining room....))
Old 02-23-2007, 11:29 AM

Default Re: Strippers at our house tonight.

Adding to say: The picture is my roommate whose idea it was. Not me. My pole picture involves straddling the pole and looking sultry, obv.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:12 PM

I was at a party with strippers once.

The strippers were ugly and sucked at lap dances. I didn't even get a boner.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:25 PM

Old 02-23-2007, 02:03 PM

Please post pictures after the party. Thanks!

X
Old 02-23-2007, 02:18 PM

Pictures will hopefully come. Since I don't know any of the girls that will be here personally, I have less qualms about posting the pictures...plus it will probably be dark and such anyway. But I will try to deliver for my dormmates.

SUBob,
My two roommates picked them out. Apparantly one is a busty blonde nurse, the other is just a brunette friend witha great body but mediocre face. I'm told they're both good for "stripper caliber" though.

Misfire,
Jesus I hope not. But I don't underestimate the sliminess of college guys.

It is too bad the strippers said no pictures. Maybe I'll try to score a pic with them before they change into their "gear"?
Old 02-23-2007, 09:56 PM

LMAO@PICKING OUT STRIPPERS. That is NOT who will show up if you're going through an actual pimp. I hope they are at least on the same level, but be prepared for the shittiest [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

How did they "pick out" the strippers? This part is key..
Old 02-23-2007, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LMAO@ PICKING OUT STRIPPERS. That is NOT who will show up if you're going through an actual pimp. I hope they are at least on the same level, but be prepared for the shittiest [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

How did they "pick out" the strippers? This part is key..

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I have picked out strippers to come over my house several times and it has always been the girls who came over.

You should expect a car accident. It will be horrible and disgusting and you won't be able to look away. It will most likely not be erotic at all and you will feel dirty afterward but it should be a good time none the less. If any of the people coming over are into blow they should probably do some with the strippers before and after their show; hillarity will probably ensue.

Oh... and they will be on stripper time. Somewhere from thirty minutes to an hour late.

Also, you should probably have one bigger guy who is respected to make sure that nobody gets out of hand. Last thing that you need is a Duke lax allegation on your hands. They will probably not allow you to take pictures but that does not mean that you should not take them anyway

A trip report is required.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It will most likely not be erotic at all and you will feel dirty afterward but it should be a good time none the less.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to 2+2.
Old 02-24-2007, 03:39 AM

Party is winding down and strippers are long gone...I will trip report and such but it won't be too amazing.

They were well above expected attractiveness..and all in all it was amazing for the guys.

They didn't bring a bouncer at all which shocked me.

That is all for now....and the pictures of the freshman girls dancing on it might not be worth showing....await for update tomorrow I guess.