Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games

Old 11-28-2007, 10:30 AM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

In case the writeup last night wasn't clear - NicholasP27 was a loyal agent of the government.

Day coming shortly
Old 11-28-2007, 11:13 AM

November 6, 2012 - 5:32 AM

<font color="red">The monitor in the room that held the Vice President showed the face of President Jason Mitchell.

"Christopher, we are very close to destroying these terrorists who are trying to kill us. I have given our military commanders information that should move us a large step closer to achieving that goal. We are still succeeding in our primary objective - there have been no setbacks. If things go according to plan we should be able to return to business as usual within a matter of hours".

The Vice President smiled</font>

<font color="green">DMK was arguing quietly with Bill Franklin while his family slept upstairs.

"We can't get at them tonight Bill but we know where they are. Wait until tomorrow before you try anything else, trust me"

"Fine, I won't do anything now but I am going to need a solid target before I do anything else"

"He was there, Bill, we just missed him. Patience, we're still ok"

Suddenly Government soldiers kicked down the door and started spreading out through the house. Bailey turned and drew his weapon but he realized he was dead before he even felt the impact of the bullet that dropped him.

The soldiers securing the entry heard a gunshot from upstairs and quickly went to investigate.

"Commander, she's killed herself"

As the commander came to investigate he saw that Bailey's wife, Kristina, had shot herself through the head and lay dead on the floor. They took their computers, files, and several cell phones but did not notice the one under the bed just out of the reach of Kristina Bailey's hand.</font>

<font color="blue">After a long night of attempting to plug the leaks in the NSA computers Metsandfinsfan was exhausted. He knew he needed rest but couldn't afford to sleep, not with the President still in danger. The car that was sent to take him back to the White House had not gone a single block before it exploded in a violent blast </font>

<font color="orange">"He's dead, I don't know who else knows but I doubt he told too many people. Hell, you might already be in the clear. I'll report back when I know for sure"

"Too easy indeed" he said as he lounged back in his chair. </font>

DMK is dead - he was Revolution Leader Jon Bailey. If he was leading the lynch vote the second leading candidate would be lynched in his stead. He was also able to communicate with Revolution Military Leader Bill Franklin outside of thread at any time.

Metsandfinsfan was killed - he was Benjamin Michaels, Director of the NSA. Each night he could disconnect one person from the NSA computer systems. He knew the identities of the Government roles and was a loyal agent of the Government.

IT IS DAY
Old 11-28-2007, 11:15 AM

<font color="blue"> Antidan444 killed n1 (Disloyal NSA Agent) </font>
Bulletproof Monk
Chim17
<font color="blue"> Chuckleslovakian killed n1 (Revolution Soldier) </font>
<font color="blue"> CinCity killed n1 (Revolution Computer Expert) </font>
<font color="blue"> DMK killed n2 (Revolution Leader Jon Bailey) </font>
drzen
<font color="blue"> Durron597 lynched d1 (Revolution Soldier) </font>
<font color="blue"> DustinG died d1 (Disloyal NSA Agent) </font>
Epicurus
FCBLComish
FMXDA
GetThere1Time
JennFox
jgunnip
Kokiri
Kristiefix
Kyro
Lastchance
LuckayLuck
MDoranD
<font color="red"> Metsandfinsfan killed n2 (NSA Director Benjamin Michaels) </font>
<font color="red"> NicholasP27 lynched d2 (Vice President's Body Double) </font>
OurHouse
Reno expat
Resnick
Solanthos
tarheeljks
VoraciousReader
WDCBooks
<font color="red"> Zurvan died d1 (Loyal NSA Agent) </font>
Old 11-28-2007, 11:17 AM

Mets was evil? Booya!
Old 11-28-2007, 11:19 AM

I'd like to kick off today with a few quotes:

For herbie:

[ QUOTE ]
Day coming shortly

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
“Do not look so sad. We shall meet soon again.”
“Please, Aslan,” said Lucy, “what do you call soon?”
“I call all times soon,” said Aslan

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] herbie. You are a wonderful wonderful wonderful mod.

For the rest of you:

[ QUOTE ]
I have not read the last few posts because I am working. I did want to say this though.

Nich is absolutely renowned for never surrendering as a wolf. If he's peeked as a wolf, he fights with the very last drop of blood to stay alive, no matter how unbelievable or outrageous his claim, right up until nightfall or he has to go home to his wife, whichever comes first. He is so dedicated to it that he lives for days.

So, why is he accepting this with complete equanimity? What does he know that we don't?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-28-2007, 11:20 AM

Also, WTF @ last night and Nich being a body double.

Do we kill books again today (if an evil seer exists?)? I really don't know if we should.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:24 AM

*** dead ***

rawr bitches (why must i always be deadened [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ), gl village!!!

*** dead ***
Old 11-28-2007, 11:25 AM

VR, he must've been told he was the body double. In that case, it's his job to protect the VP.

I missed Herbie's edit and didn't realize that Nich was evil-aligned. That changes the need for an evil seer.

Books could very well still be evil (IMO, it's actually more likely that he is evil than him being a seerish guy who happened to peek the body double). Maybe Nich didn't resist because he knew books wouldn't get lynched and his death as the double would help clear books.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
VR, he must've been told he was the body double. In that case, it's his job to protect the VP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. That's kind of what I was pointing out. The point is, we don't really know any more about books's role than we did yesterday, because he could be the VP and then the lynch would just roll off of him.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, WTF @ last night and Nich being a body double.

Do we kill books again today (if an evil seer exists?)? I really don't know if we should.

[/ QUOTE ]

my initial instinct is no, but obv. we need to keep an eye on him.

Nich being a weak villain actually means that books, if wolf, is on average less powerful than if nich _HAD_ been VP, meaning it's less damaging to leave him alive,

i didn't really understand the body armour business - will he have been protected from a NK attempt?