FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 04:40 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

How the hell could three people play there for hours upon hours daily?
Old 05-10-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
An unedible ghost:

An edible ghost:

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahaha owned me goot.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:45 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

Does the fact that somebody has a green name and 9k+ posts mean they are "credible"? There is real money involved here, and it should be painstakingly obvious that those connected will do whatever it takes to protect what they have going.

The fact that FTP cleared him of wrongdoing means nothing. OJ was cleared of killing Nicole too. I hope they reopen their investigation, maybe involve a neutral 3rd party and really take an honest look at this. If it turns out to be false, they have my apologies. The worst thing they can do is nothing, or spew some PR crap.

I'm glad for both of us that I never played against him and lost because I'm too cute for prison.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And they lied and changed their story a million times.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know why people keep saying this. With the exception of Brandon not admitting to being part of the team at first, this is completely untrue.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
An inedible ghost:

An edible ghost:

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 05-10-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Questions still not answered (and one new one):

Why did your team not play together yesterday?

Why did you let Brandon post to the thread and not you, the 2+2er, yesterday at your house?

Why won't you share any bit of the "book", even those things that would help exonerate you but not give away the strategy?

Who has the authority to change the script?

How are the changes communicated to all the team members?

What assistant software do you use? Complete list please.

Will you provide, when the team reconvenes, video of everyone playing? Faces, screenames, etc. are not necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-10-2007, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, this is like one giant Werewolf game.

Can we please move this thread to POG?

Then at least we'd be able to lynch nlnut, brandon, and nation so that the game mod could reveal their roles to us tomorrow morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget. I am pretty sure that Nation has nothing to do with this other than being friends with these guys and trying to vouch for them. I really doubt he would vouch for them if he knew something was going on because I think he cares about his rep here too much.

Regards
Greg
Old 05-10-2007, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dynamism (is that a word?)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
dynamism (no idea if its a word)

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. It's sort of a word, only it doesn't mean what I used it to mean. Rest assured, I have taken down the bot I programmed to type angry forum messages for me.

[ QUOTE ]
Like say, if maybe the OP used to bet $5 into a $60 pot on the river and the 'real player with middle pair but not a bot for sure no way' kept folding to this $5 bet even though he was getting overwhelmingly good odds to call?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I was getting at. There are literally tens of millions of ways a hand of poker can play out.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:51 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
Who gets the big chair?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-10-2007, 04:51 PM

This is getting pretty pointless and you guys are just going back to the same stuff that have been answered over and over, adding on personal attacks.

[ QUOTE ]
Can you explain how the 'system' removes the dynamism (no idea if its a word) from YOUR OPPONENTS ALSO? Because you know, that has a lot ot do with it. Like say, if maybe the OP used to bet $5 into a $60 pot on the river and the 'real player with middle pair but not a bot for sure no way' kept folding to this $5 bet even though he was getting overwhelmingly good odds to call?

Honestly, I really don't get how anyone who plays poker and understands all the decisions that get made on later streets can believe that some human can NEVER deviate from some VERY LARGE set of predefined rules no matter what circumstances arise like $5 bets into $60 pots.

Add in that all their numbers match EXACTLY.

[/ QUOTE ]

If opponent variation affects stats that much to make my statistics calculations questionable (which I agree with), how come the river bet stats are so exact? Shouldn't that be most affected by variance / table conditions? Could that, then, be the result of variance?

[ QUOTE ]
And the players have posted here on 2+2 about bot scripts.

[/ QUOTE ]

AHK scrips, I use those myself.

[ QUOTE ]
And they lied and changed their story a million times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Their story seems consistent, and the few changes they've made seem reasonable. Like nation not knowing all the details because he's not in the sweatshop. Or BrandonJoseph giving a fake background story in the beginning, I believe that was bad judgment on his part.

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno. I'm sure some of the 'it could be a system' people here are smart thinking individuals. But if you have read this whole thread and look at the overwhelming evidence, the lies, etc, I just cannot see concluding that its anything but a bot someone created and they are trying to cover it up as much as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say a good 70% of this "overwhelming evidence" is personal attacks and things that, if done the opposite way, would elicit the same response. The example I brought up before is the timing out, apparently insta-actions are results of botting, as well as timing out on decisions. If you have any experience using AHK scripts, you would know that very rarely are these actions instantaneous, but why would a bot running on today's computers take more than 15 seconds to make decisions? Oh, that's right, because occasionally a human takes over to throw everything off.