Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2007, 08:20 PM

Default Re: Seriously I might win the $5.5 rebuy again? on FTP now Final table

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
of course its cause she's a girl

[/ QUOTE ]Hi El Razor - Well.... and because she's a nice person. I'd say mainly because she's a nice person, but also because she's improving with your help and encouragement (and that must be satisfying for you) and because she's genuinely appreciative.

You're a nice person too, but you don't seem to need much help.

Buzz

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread took an interesting turn. I agree with Buzz's opinion here.

I think Wazz you are just not aware of the negative sides of being a girl on here and so you only see one perspective of the situation. I often have to avoid certain threads so I don't feel offended because there is a lot of material on 2+2 that just annoys me and offends me.

Sometimes I have to stop myself from engaging in some discussions because I realize I will be attacked, so I think I have been wise not to get involved in threads where I would be attacked.

But I think the fact that I have a very positive attitude, am respectful to people, and take the time to thank people that help me, is why people respond well to my posts.

Not to mention I have a really good sense of humor and like to think I write interesting posts. My posts often have nothing to do with being a girl.

Not to mention, of late, I had rather good fortune and won three tournies in a row. I think if anyone on here had a success like that everyone would be interested and feel compelled to respond.

If you really want people to respond more to your posts, then I recommend changing the tone of some of your posts.

LOL funny roggles... trust me that isn't going to help you. There are a few posters with names like that and those people get attacked.

When I first posted I remember people attacking me very aggressively because the assumption is that you are a guy pretending to be a girl. The point is it shouldn't matter and ultimately what matters on here is the content of your posts, the quality, the tone, and personality you reflect in them. I would like to think I have done well in all of them [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

I find that people like to play with me online because I have a good sense of humor and am fun in general to be around, and you can do that and be a guy.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:43 AM

It was an aside, it's not in any way representative of my feelings. I've been impressed by your strat recently and think you've come on in leaps and bounds, and that's probably in no small part due to your attitude. My friend is just grumpy. He even sighs when he wins big pots on suckouts, lol.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It was an aside, it's not in any way representative of my feelings. I've been impressed by your strat recently and think you've come on in leaps and bounds, and that's probably in no small part due to your attitude. My friend is just grumpy. He even sighs when he wins big pots on suckouts, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was hillarious! I like your friend... sounds like a friend of mine that I call Eyore.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:49 PM

I think I'm pretty much in love. Good hand mam.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I am not sure I know what that meant.

If anyone else wants the entire histories of the tournies you can PM me and I'll send them. I got them together for Paul and am emailing them to him now. I wouldn't mind having it reviewed and you guys telling me all my mistakes. I make so MANY lol. I would really love it if I could get feedback before Saturday because I plan on playing the FTOPS $109 rebuy.

I haven't had as much time this week to play any tournies or even cash. I just moved in with my boyfriend and am working so I am really busy and tired. I am really looking forward to FTOPS. It is fullring, and I do much better at fullring then in 6max.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone else wants the entire histories of the tournies you can PM me and I'll send them. I got them together for Paul and am emailing them to him now. I wouldn't mind having it reviewed and you guys telling me all my mistakes. I make so MANY lol. I would really love it if I could get feedback before Saturday because I plan on playing the FTOPS $109 rebuy.

I haven't had as much time this week to play any tournies or even cash. I just moved in with my boyfriend and am working so I am really busy and tired. I am really looking forward to FTOPS. It is fullring, and I do much better at fullring then in 6max.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mind telling us your full bankroll at the moment so we can berate you for playing the $109 rebuy?
Old 11-15-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mind telling us your full bankroll at the moment so we can berate you for playing the $109 rebuy?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am getting backed for 50% of the entry + one rebuy + one add on... so my max investment is $154.50. This is a special event.